Fields back to UGA?

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Mark Bradley of the AJC today hinted that Fields back to UGA could be a possibility...noting that he (Fields) was at their scrimmage on Saturday.

If that happens the portal needs to close forever...

Remember, he left UGA because he feared for his well being, leaving his sister behind...now he wants back in?

It was an article in a paper, so we know how trustworthy that can be, but come on man...

Edit: I meant this for Football and not recruiting, my bad...

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Links:

• Wow
  • Thank You
Reactions: seebell and The Ols

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Bradley is a columnist ... so even though he works for a news organization, he's also getting paid to give his opinion about sports like how we do the same here. I would take his comments with a grain of salt.

Reactions: CrimsonEyeshade

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The B1G is going to play football. There is going to be a re-vote tomorrow. Some schools will not play, but I expect most to vote to play - and OSU will be one of those schools.

Fields will be playing for the Bucks!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
The B1G is going to play football. There is going to be a re-vote tomorrow. Some schools will not play, but I expect most to vote to play - and OSU will be one of those schools.

Fields will be playing for the Bucks!
Yep, our local JOX network had an OSU insider on and he talked about the re-vote. He said 9 teams were on board with Minnesota being close to saying they will and they need 60% which 9 or 10 would do. He said the teams holding out so far are NW, Illinois, Rutgers and Maryland. He said they are hoping for all 14 but could play with 10. He said he also saw a photo where OSU was testing their scoreboard.

Reactions: B1GTide

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Yep, our local JOX network had an OSU insider on and he talked about the re-vote. He said 9 teams were on board with Minnesota being close to saying they will and they need 60% which 9 or 10 would do. He said the teams holding out so far are NW, Illinois, Rutgers and Maryland. He said they are hoping for all 14 but could play with 10. He said he also saw a photo where OSU was testing their scoreboard.
Yep I was just about to post the same, I do hope maryland changes their minds and play but I understand if they choose not to. But yeah if OSU plays, fields will play. This will make it harder for 2 SEC teams to make it in, not impossible but definitely harder

Reactions: B1GTide

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
IOW, the losers don't want to play.

Good. For once since 1991, at least, the Big Ten will truly be the Big 10.

Down4ttown

Suspended
Dec 16, 2011
If the ncaa allows that, they might as well close up shop. That means he illegally played last year and lied to the NCAA to be able to play.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
So, it would actually be the Big 10. Hasn’t been that in a while. Same could be said about the Big 12 too

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Mark Bradley of the AJC today hinted that Fields back to UGA could be a possibility...noting that he (Fields) was at their scrimmage on Saturday.

If that happens the portal needs to close forever...

Remember, he left UGA because he feared for his well being, leaving his sister behind...now he wants back in?

It was an article in a paper, so we know how trustworthy that can be, but come on man...

Edit: I meant this for Football and not recruiting, my bad...
Oh, IDK. It fits well under Recruiting, or re-Recruiting, or re-re-recruiting. Oh well...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.