Link: Georgia and their 2020 in -state recruiting

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Georgia-football-recruiting-violations-Kirby-Smart-141577893

Not sure if this article will show up, but here is a link to an article I just saw on facebook about some UGA football recruiting violations. They are not serious (involve clothing apparel at a bookstore) but still had consequences. Interesting read.
had to stop recruiting the players, so that could be a reason.
Those secondary violations were a joke, so is the fact of giving recruits clothing being considered minimal recruiting advantage.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Really? Evans is such a wild card that I don't think he even knows what he's going to do.
Dell was in Houston yesterday talking to ZE's head coach, who reached out to Kirby and vouched for the young man. ZE's Mom believes UGA is the best place for him to mature. Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just telling you what I know from my contact in Houston.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Dell was in Houston yesterday talking to ZE's head coach, who reached out to Kirby and vouched for the young man. ZE's Mom believes UGA is the best place for him to mature. Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just telling you what I know from my contact in Houston.
You know that you just make yourself look silly when you try to be an an insider...So far how have all of those inside tips panned out for you? (That's rhetorical, please do not go digging up your past.)
Vouched that what??? Don't give me he's misunderstood crap...He's a 5* talent that's a 10* PITA!!!

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
You know that you just make yourself look silly when you try to be an an insider...So far how have all of those inside tips panned out for you? (That's rhetorical, please do not go digging up your past.)

Vouched that what??? Don't give me he's misunderstood crap...He's a 5* talent that's a 10* PITA!!!
I'm curious...…......……….did UGA or did they not pull his offer? Or was this some kind of orchestrated event?

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Its true, UGA and Evans are back together again. My Dawg friends say it ain’t a done deal and nobody knows until he enrolls, but I would be more surprised if he enrolls elsewhere at this point. I don’t understand, why let him out of his LOI? Oh well. Don’t be surprised if they land another big time recruit as well. I guess negative recruiting wins the day for UGA.

• Haha
Reactions: B1GTide

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Its true, UGA and Evans are back together again. My Dawg friends say it ain’t a done deal and nobody knows until he enrolls, but I would be more surprised if he enrolls elsewhere at this point. I don’t understand, why let him out of his LOI? Oh well. Don’t be surprised if they land another big time recruit as well. I guess negative recruiting wins the day for UGA.
Have they ever succeeded recruiting any other way? Something kinda smells with this one

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
If a kid signed with a school, other schools are not suppose to recruit him. I know he was on Campus at Ole Miss. I don’t know, maybe Kirby is running a freak show

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
They lost the Fulmer Cup and want to regain it ASAP...:ROFLMAO: (It's the most represented trophy in their case!!!)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.