Hello. New here

Jmonty71

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 7, 2022
I am a former GT fan. Our fan base is filled with nothing but hateful, virtual signaling losers. You cannot even have civil conversations without insults and bans. So, I am done with them. I have plenty of friends that are Bama fans and they are really nice and open for most any conversations. So, I figured I would try a new team to back. It's kind of sad really. But, I like Bama's style. I still hate UGA. Hope that's ok. I am hoping I found a new place where simple conversations aren't met with insults and ban threats. BTW. If you are on the GT forums, don't dare talk about how their QBs need to improve mechanics. Pyron's daddy will have a fit and get you banned. Just a fair warning.

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017
Welcome to the forum. A few things to know:

1. We hate all things orange!!!
2. Tenn is some cheaters...
3. SEC Shorts is great, they have a thing for us now.
4. Our OC is the greatest thing going, do you think GT would want him?
5. Our DC is the greatest thing going, do you think GT would want him?
6. We did ourselves in this year RE the playoff.
7. Epstein didn't kill himself!

Jmonty71

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 7, 2022
Welcome to the forum. A few things to know:

1. We hate all things orange!!!
2. Tenn is some cheaters...
3. SEC Shorts is great, they have a thing for us now.
4. Our OC is the greatest thing going, do you think GT would want him?
5. Our DC is the greatest thing going, do you think GT would want him?
6. We did ourselves in this year RE the playoff.
7. Epstein didn't kill himself!
We'll get along great!

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Welcome! For the most part, we're pretty civilized over here. And it's perfectly OK that you still have UGA.

Reactions: AlexanderFan

Jmonty71

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 7, 2022
I will say this. It will be a breath of fresh air to start rooting for a school that knows how to win. I think GT got so used to losing and mediocrity, it has became something expected. Almost like it's in their blood. Regardless, the fan base has become very hateful and no longer worth my time effort.

Jmonty71

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 7, 2022
Things not to say on the GT sites. QB mechanics, Wienke isn't the greatest QB coach in all of college football and Key is an average coach, that failed as an O line coach. Also, never, never, never mention the name Deion Sanders. If you grin, nod and agree we are still great and relevant, you will be fine.

Reactions: Bamachamps

Jmonty71

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 7, 2022
Welcome. Just realize there are above average Eeyore and Chicken Little posters right now since we didn't make the playoffs this year. What you're seeing in recent days is definitely not the norm.

Enjoy - ROLL TIDE!
Having a team in an actual bowl isn't the norm, for me. So.... This is great! I have to go out and get some Bama gear. I know a guy...or two.

Reactions: Tidelines

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Welcome aboard.

Despite ancient history between Alabama and Georgia Tech, I doubt you'll find any ill will towards the Yellow Jackets here.

In fact, hating UGA will get you a long way around here. Feel free to mock their fans, Kirby's haircut, and really anything to do with them.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Welcome aboard!

I highly, highly recommend that before you start posting read our board policies so that your stay here will not only be enjoyable but long-lasting.

Jmonthy, welcome to Tidefans. A really good group of football fans who enjoy discussions of Alabama and college football in general. Follow Buzz's instruction in his above referenced post and it will be an enjoyable stay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tidelines

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
I will say this. It will be a breath of fresh air to start rooting for a school that knows how to win. I think GT got so used to losing and mediocrity, it has became something expected. Almost like it's in their blood. Regardless, the fan base has become very hateful and no longer worth my time effort.
See AuDub this is how it’s done. We welcome with open arms.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.