I guess the Aubies can roll Toomers corner now....

TiderB

All-American
Dec 18, 2002
Birmingham, AL
I guess they deserve to be happy about something. Their program is in the toilet and their coaching search is looking really bad.

RTR13

1st Team
Oct 2, 2008
Columbia, TN
Yep. Already heard Auburn fans that have started to run their mouths off.

As if they accomplished anything big this year...

wisten

Hall of Fame
Apr 30, 2003
Gulf Shores, AL, USA
Well, they fire (run off one of the best coaches in the nation), and the reality has not even begun to sink in for them.

So they get all happy about us losing a game outside of the regular season, and they still get to watch us on New Year's Day.

Crying shame for them if you ask me.

HKSpwrdZ

Suspended
Nov 30, 2008
Well just means things are back to normal.......The Barn depending on another team to do what they cannot.:biggrin:

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Don't they have better things to do? Like raise money to pay all of the ex-coaches on payroll? I think they're up to 3 now.......:eek2:

Crimsonfan

All-American
Nov 22, 1999
Ider, Al
Ya know? since they have had so many losses, not much experience rolling the tree this year. I heard none of the stores ordered any extra tp so they have to roll with used toilet paper.:eek2:

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
Toomer's Corner & toilet paper is about all they've got left to salvage this year! Crappy football team, no coach, and no bowl game.

I'll take my Crimson Tide any day of the year!!!!!!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.