I'm going to miss (most of) the Tennessee game

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
I've already talked to mine about....their events...this weekend. I'll get the 1st half i think...then running kids all over God's green earth. At least I'll get to listen to Eli in the truck.

Reactions: Tidelines

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Taking my daughter and several of her friends to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Saturday. I'll be able to watch maybe the first quarter at the hotel and then have to follow the rest on my phone at the park. Lily better have an extra-good time for my sacrifice. :p
I'm skipping my 45th HS reunion to watch the game. I told them they should have had it in August.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
I will also miss the game. I will be honoring 5 American Patriots in Pulaski Tn in a grave Marking ceremony with the Sons of the American Revolution. One of these heroes developed an apple hybrid which is still grown in that area today. That is really cool I think. That ceremony will have a 13 Flintlock salute by our Color Guard. Time well spent IMO..but I will listen on the radio while heading home.

BayouBama75

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2001
Knoxville, TN
I will probably miss most of the game live as well. I am headed back from the beach and plan to stop in Calhoun, Ga for my granddaughter's 12U volleyball tournament (she made all-Stars). it starts on Friday night and finishes at 7:15PM on Saturday. Double elimination so she could be done earlier but i hope they win it. My wife is recording the game and I will watch it when I get home.

Reactions: Go Bama

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
I will probably miss most of the game live as well. I am headed back from the beach and plan to stop in Calhoun, Ga for my granddaughter's 12U volleyball tournament (she made all-Stars). it starts on Friday night and finishes at 7:15PM on Saturday. Double elimination so she could be done earlier but i hope they win it. My wife is recording the game and I will watch it when I get home.
I get into lady's volleyball
To me? Better than Basketball by far☺Good luck to babygirl! Hope they win 'em all!

Reactions: BayouBama75

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
I'm skipping my 45th HS reunion to watch the game. I told them they should have had it in August.
I have never been to a class reunion. I was in a Cracker Barrel a couple of years ago in my hometown and walked up to a lady who I recognized from HS. She got a blank expression and told me that everybody said That I was killed in VietNam. Well....Nope. Not yet anyway. It wss just that I am living out of state now.

Reactions: Toddrn

AWRTR

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2022
I’ll miss it all as well. I’m traveling back to Florida from Bama. I’ve spent the week with my parents. It was my moms 82nd birthday. Went to church with her Sunday and then celebrated her birthday Monday.

I spent the rest of the week squirrel hunting with my dad. Its been a good week. I doubt I could stand to watch it live anyway. DVR will have me covered.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
I’ll miss it all as well. I’m traveling back to Florida from Bama. I’ve spent the week with my parents. It was my moms 82nd birthday. Went to church with her Sunday and then celebrated her birthday Monday.

I spent the rest of the week squirrel hunting with my dad. Its been a good week. I doubt I could stand to watch it live anyway. DVR will have me covered.
Those times are most important. Glad it was a good week.

Reactions: Tide Rev
Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
Taking my daughter and several of her friends to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Saturday. I'll be able to watch maybe the first quarter at the hotel and then have to follow the rest on my phone at the park. Lily better have an extra-good time for my sacrifice. :p
Just to bring you up to speed, we won 34-20. Joe Namath intercepted Dewey Warren for a pick-six, then Kenny Stabler took a punt back for a TD.

The More You Know...

• Haha
Reactions: Bodhisattva

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
Hope you saw the end buddy

Reactions: Bodhisattva

Bamanooga

1st Team
Sep 7, 2008
Signal Mountain, TN
At 2 Saturday, the company that provided service for our landline phone, tv, and Internet had an outage. Luckily, cell phones work at a high point nearby, CBS streamed the game on its app, and Eli Gold was on the car radio. The second half was worth the extra effort to watch.

Reactions: Padreruf

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.