Re: It’s “ wow things are getting interesting” week in the SEC week. Who ya got?
I used to live at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland as a young boy army brat. I lived there in late 60's early seventies.1) LSU @ Texas. - I think this is going to be one of those games that proves why the SEC is better than other conferences. Sure there are some bad teams but we have more top tier teams than most. LSU
2) BYU @ Tennessee- The loss Tennessee had this past weekend is going to really mess with there heads. Plus they're bad. But for some reason I think they bounce back an win this one Tennessee
3) aTm @ Clemson. - Look, if both QBs play like they did last week this game could be closer than it should be. Mond looked good and made some incredible throws. I can see how an upset could happen. On the other hand I think TL has a better game and I have zero confidence in picking Clemson to lose to a team I think we'd beat by 20. AND then that aTm player had to say they would win. All of that said and despite my better judgement, Texas A&M it is
4) WVU @ Mizzou. - Didn't watch the Mizzou game but heard Kelly Bryant did alright despite losing to Wyoming. Mizzou
5) Nebraska @ Colorado- Nebraska
1) Army @ Michigan. Michigan - begrudgingly. They're going to get upset this year though.
2) Miami @ UNC. UNC
3) Syracuse @ Maryland. Maryland - Syracuse is overrated and I like Locksley enough and I always kinda root for UMD since I grew up in MD.
4) Stanford @ USC. Stanford
5) Cal @ Washington. Washington -I want Eason to be better than Fromm