John Metchie Injury Updates

BigJTide

3rd Team
Jan 1, 2018
If you hear anything on the severity of the injury please post it in here.

Hopefully he can be back for the Playoff game!

MILEHIGHTIDE

1st Team
Apr 9, 2011
He was squatting like in a baseball catcher’s stance by himself on the sidelines right before the td run by young in the second half. Also, he did not have any sleeves, devices, or crutches with him and none of the orthopedic surgeons, trainers, staff were with him he was alone which is a good sign.

• Thank You
Reactions: REDSEA

MILEHIGHTIDE

1st Team
Apr 9, 2011
He was squatting like in a baseball catcher’s stance by himself on the sidelines right before the td run by young in the second half. Also, he did not have any sleeves, devices, or crutches with him and none of the orthopedic surgeons, trainers, staff were with him he was alone which is a good sign.
Hoping it is a positive sign.

MILEHIGHTIDE

1st Team
Apr 9, 2011
I hate that for him they said he was crying when he came out of the locker room for the second half. I thought it was just because of his competitiveness. Figured they were being cautious and emergency need type situation if the game got close.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
What a shame for the young man. It must be so disappointing for him and the rest of the team. I hope it is not too serious and he heals well. I hope he comes back for his senior year just to prove to scouts he is back to full fitness.

Reactions: NCRollTider

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
What a shame for the young man. It must be so disappointing for him and the rest of the team. I hope it is not too serious and he heals well. I hope he comes back for his senior year just to prove to scouts he is back to full fitness.
It's easier when you're young.

It gets more difficult when you're older.

If you don't believe me, just ask @TIDE-HSV ...

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
some of the younger WR's have been chirping about opportunity....well...here's your chance to put up or shut up....next man up. Hate it for Metchie but we should have the depth to cover

Reactions: NCRollTider and Con

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.