Latest Bama News 6/27/2022 Thru 7/3/2022

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
North Shore DB Devin Sanchez feels Nick Saban is a DB whisperer
Devin Sanchez poses with alabama trophies
Devin Sanchez has seen his recruitment grow since picking up his first offer from UTSA in January. Sanchez added to his offer list after he impressed Nick Saban and earned an offer from Alabama football Saturday while camping at UA. After a great camp at Alabama I am truly blessed to receive an offer from […]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Elite in-state RB Anthony Rogers enjoys bonding with Alabama
Anthony Rogers on the grill during Alabama visit
Alabama football continues to be active in its push for 2025 running back, Anthony Rogers. Rogers attends Pike Road High School in Alabama, and he is well on his way to becoming one of the top running back prospects in the nation. Alabama became the 11th D1 program to offer Rogers in January, but his […]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
When he arrives in 6 months and goes through winter conditioning,then through his 15 practices in the spring. It will very difficult to keep this young man off the field. He will probably play in 2023 at close to the weight that Christian Harris played at last season,which was in and around 230.But this dude has way more closing speed than Harris possessed,and seems to be far more physical at the point of attack.He will force guys like Lawson,Jackson,Blackshire,Murphy,and Campbell to really up their games,which can be a good thing.Our ILBs last year really played pretty doggone solid the last 5-6 ballgames,and I expect the same this year,with Henry being more efficient and productive coming out of the gate.Optimism is easier to spell than pessimism and negativism. Less letters :ROFLMAO: Just like FACTS is a better word than Fiction or Narrative.

One thing for sure.Some of the clock of the walk delusional HOMERS at other places(And you know who they are) are going to "scoff" at The Tide's 2 JUCO commitments(After Benson most likely next week). Just wait until they get a load of them on the field!:ROFLMAO:Wont be chuckling then...

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: Con and kyallie

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
When he arrives in 6 months and goes through winter conditioning,then through his 15 practices in the spring. It will very difficult to keep this young man off the field. He will probably play in 2023 at close to the weight that Christian Harris played at last season,which was in and around 230.But this dude has way more closing speed than Harris possessed,and seems to be far more physical at the point of attack.He will force guys like Lawson,Jackson,Blackshire,Murphy,and Campbell to really up their games,which can be a good thing.Our ILBs last year really played pretty doggone solid the last 5-6 ballgames,and I expect the same this year,with Henry being more efficient and productive coming out of the gate.Optimism is easier to spell than pessimism and negativism. Less letters :ROFLMAO: Just like FACTS is a better word than Fiction or Narrative.

One thing for sure.Some of the clock of the walk delusional HOMERS at other places(And you know who they are) are going to "scoff" at The Tide's 2 JUCO commitments(After Benson most likely next week). Just wait until they get a load of them on the field!:ROFLMAO:Wont be chuckling then...
With top players only staying 3 years -- and some only playing 2 -- juco players should provide a little more maturity. They also should appreciate what a scholarship at UA represents for them.

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
With top players only staying 3 years -- and some only playing 2 -- juco players should provide a little more maturity. They also should appreciate what a scholarship at UA represents for them.
That is a true statement.Sometimes it takes a JUCO kid just to have the opportunity.Sometimes they may not have had a whole lot of success in the classroom.Maybe they fall through the cracks that makes some of the recruiting sites and their "experts" very questionable to someone like me. And often. I pay as little attention as possible to a huge percentage of evaluations I read.I do my own.And I am wrong all the time. Like issues that Anoma and Alfano had for example.

And sometimes it takes these JUCO kids awhile to adjust. Just like it does almost every true 1st year player right out of HS when it becomes overwhelming to a lot of them to make the transition.

This kid's explosiveness,athleticism,speed,and physicality just jumps off the tape. And The Tide Coaches probably didnt take a minute to be blown away by Justin when he camped.Same with Malik Benson. And I am one who believes that Khyree Jackson will play a long time in the NFL.

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: Con and kyallie

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.