Lines for Week 5 (2023) Games of Note

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Looks like we've got ourselves a winner in Tuscaloosa...it's in there.....Defense looks to be coming into form. Two weeks in a row that we've gotten All-SEC level performances from both Dallas Turner and Malachi Moore. And we may mess around and lose both our corners to the draft early if Arnold continues at this route. All that said, this team is week to week. Just like all the rest of us. Onward.

As always, TideFans.com neither promotes nor condones gambling or any degenerate behavior of any kind. The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only.

• Kentucky is a 3.5 pt favorite over Florida (wow)
  • USC is a 17.5 favorite over Colorado
  • TAMU is a 7 point favorite over Arkansas
  • Georgia is favored by 15.5 over Auburn
  • Texas is favored by 17 over Kansas
  • LSU is favored by 2.5 over Ole Miss
  • Mizzou is favored by 11.5 over Vandy
  • Oklahoma is favored by 20 over Iowa St.
  • South Carolina is an 11.5 pt underdog to Tennessee
  • Alabama is favored by 14.5 over Miss. State

Enjoy the games!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Looks like we've got ourselves a winner in Tuscaloosa...it's in there.....Defense looks to be coming into form. Two weeks in a row that we've gotten All-SEC level performances from both Dallas Turner and Malachi Moore. And we may mess around and lose both our corners to the draft early if Arnold continues at this route. All that said, this team is week to week. Just like all the rest of us. Onward.

As always, TideFans.com neither promotes nor condones gambling or any degenerate behavior of any kind. The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only.

• Kentucky is a 3.5 pt favorite over Florida (wow)
  • USC is a 17.5 favorite over Colorado
  • TAMU is a 7 point favorite over Arkansas
  • Georgia is favored by 15.5 over Auburn
  • Texas is favored by 17 over Kansas
  • LSU is favored by 2.5 over Ole Miss
  • Mizzou is favored by 11.5 over Vandy
  • Oklahoma is favored by 20 over Iowa St.
  • South Carolina is an 11.5 pt underdog to Tennessee
  • Alabama is favored by 14.5 over Miss. State

Enjoy the games!
remember when Campbell was the hottest name in coaching?

Last edited:
Reactions: WMack4Bama

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
  • Kentucky is a 3.5 pt favorite over Florida (wow)- I would take the +3.5 for Florida.
  • USC is a 17.5 favorite over Colorado - Easy money. If Oregon can score over 40, so can USC.
  • TAMU is a 7 point favorite over Arkansas - I think this is dog fight. I wouldn't touch this one
  • Georgia is favored by 15.5 over Auburn- Take the easy money.
  • Texas is favored by 17 over Kansas - This is weird game for Texas.
  • LSU is favored by 2.5 over Ole Miss- Take Ole miss on this.
  • South Carolina is an 11.5 pt underdog to Tennessee - I would take SC over TN.
  • Alabama is favored by 14.5 over Miss. State <- I get a feeling it'll be a blowout win.

Reactions: crimsonaudio

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
  • Kentucky is a 3.5 pt favorite over Florida (wow)- I would take the +3.5 for Florida.
  • USC is a 17.5 favorite over Colorado - Easy money. If Oregon can score over 40, so can USC.
  • TAMU is a 7 point favorite over Arkansas - I think this is dog fight. I wouldn't touch this one
  • Georgia is favored by 15.5 over Auburn- Take the easy money.
  • Texas is favored by 17 over Kansas - This is weird game for Texas.
  • LSU is favored by 2.5 over Ole Miss- Take Ole miss on this.
  • South Carolina is an 11.5 pt underdog to Tennessee - I would take SC over TN.
  • Alabama is favored by 14.5 over Miss. State <- I get a feeling it'll be a blowout win.
Honestly… the only thing I don’t fully agree with is the Colorado one. I just never trust USC. But other than that I see all of those coming true

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Honestly… the only thing I don’t fully agree with is the Colorado one. I just never trust USC. But other than that I see all of those coming true
Oregon and USC.... way better than Colorado. USC would have to throw 4 interceptions, 4 fumbles and a real bad QB to lose this game.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Oregon and USC.... way better than Colorado. USC would have to throw 4 interceptions, 4 fumbles and a real bad QB to lose this game.
yeah but USC has been cutting it close against far inferior talent. There was a point where it felt that ASU was about to beat them. Heck even SJSU was playing with them way too long.

Sure if USC plays their game it’s a laugher but Lincoln and USC never seem to ever do that.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
yeah but USC has been cutting it close against far inferior talent. There was a point where it felt that ASU was about to bear them.

Sure if USC plays their game it’s a laugher but Lincoln and USC never seem to ever do that.

I’m not picking a buff win but I would not be totally shocked by it or atleast a serious scare.
The Riley factor. He has a tendency to lose to a team he has no business losing to.

Reactions: TideEngineer08

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
the only time i ever root for the barn
Before the season I saw this as Georgia's potential loss. After seeing how just god awful Auburn was vs aTm I dont think even the home crowd will help. If this was later in the year then maybe, and I honestly didnt see why Auburn wanted this game to be moved to October given how well they do in the later part of the year.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads