Manchester City transfer rumors and news

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
https://mancitysquare.com/2021/05/29/manchester-city-place-ucl-hero-sale/

I'm not terribly surprised to see Sterling mentioned, as his play and time on the pitch have fallen off a bit over the last couple of months.

I'm a bit surprised to see Mahrez could be on the way out. He seemed to have found a good rhythm this season, and, as the article points out, he basically won our Champions League semifinal against PSG, scoring both goals in the second leg, and one in the first. Mahrez is 30, so Pep may be wanting to get a little younger on the front line. We'll see.

Last edited:

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
From Skysports earlier today:
Manchester City are looking to help finance moves for Harry Kane and Jack Grealish by offloading loan signings including striker Lukas Nmecha this summer, according to the Daily Mail.

Nmecha, who is valued at £7m, has scored 20 goals for Anderlecht this season and is a member of the Germany Under-21s team taking part in the European Championship that resumes on Monday.

He has previously spent loan spells at Preston, Middlesbrough and Wolfsburg. The Mail claims Pep Guardiola would like to add Kane and Grealish to his squad but this will cost in excess of £200m, so the sale of players will be required to offset the outlay.
While I am not too keen on the price it would take to get Kane, Grealish is my #1 priority during the summer transfer window.

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
Can't believe Reese James shut down Sterling like he did.
I thought Sterling would play better, but I'm not completely surprised. Sterling's confidence had been a bit shaky of late, and he has to be confident in his play to do well. Rarely can he play his way through a down period.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.