Musk Acquired Twitter: Part Deux

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

Elon Musk’s social media company, X (formerly known as Twitter), broke the law when it fired one of its employees for “exercising their right to protected concerted activity” following X’s return-to-office mandate, according to a complaint from the National Labor Relations Board.

The complaint alleges that a high-ranking X official told workers, “If you can physically make it to an office and you don’t show up, resignation accepted.” One employee reached out to coworkers on Slack and encouraged them not to resign but instead wait to get fired. The employee was illegally terminated for their actions, according to the complaint.

The NLRB protects workers’ legal right to engage in “concerted activity,” which is when two or more coworkers band together to address workplace issues.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

Elon Musk agrees with X post that claims Jews ‘push hatred’ against White people

Agreeing with an antisemitic post on his social media platform X, Elon Musk endorsed the claim that Jewish communities push “hatred against Whites.”

An X post Wednesday afternoon said: “Jewish communties (sic) have been pushing the exact kind of dialectical hatred against whites that they claim to want people to stop using against them.” The post also referenced “hordes of minorities” flooding Western countries, a popular antisemitic conspiracy theory.

In response, Musk said: “You have said the actual truth.”

• Thank You
Reactions: 92tide

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Elon Musk agrees with X post that claims Jews ‘push hatred’ against White people

Agreeing with an antisemitic post on his social media platform X, Elon Musk endorsed the claim that Jewish communities push “hatred against Whites.”

An X post Wednesday afternoon said: “Jewish communties (sic) have been pushing the exact kind of dialectical hatred against whites that they claim to want people to stop using against them.” The post also referenced “hordes of minorities” flooding Western countries, a popular antisemitic conspiracy theory.

In response, Musk said: “You have said the actual truth.”
is as does

Reactions: Jon

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
He finally told the truth, not only in agreeing with this post but with the quote in his recent biography - "I'm addicted to risk"...
He's not addicted to risk to me as much as he's addicted to control, narcissism and self-righteousness. How many times has he thrown someone overboard that just didn't do what he wanted them to do right then and there, regardless of this consequences? Now, I realize the danger in diagnosing someone who I don't know from afar, but he's done a lot of narcissistic things in my eyes, plus he seems to thinks he's right almost all of the time.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
He's not addicted to risk to me as much as he's addicted to control, narcissism and self-righteousness. How many times has he thrown someone overboard that just didn't do what he wanted them to do right then and there, regardless of this consequences? Now, I realize the danger in diagnosing someone who I don't know from afar, but he's done a lot of narcissistic things in my eyes, plus he seems to thinks he's right almost all of the time.
I agree, but he's also telling the truth and he's proved it over and over...

CrimsonJazz

All-American
May 27, 2022
Musk has more than enough “screw you” money to do whatever he wants. I wish the cowardly U.S. has 100 more like him. We don’t, of course, so Musk will continue to stand alone among sycophants who clearly have no idea what’s at stake.. anything built on a house of scat desperately needs to be burned to the ground. I wish Musk had the power to destroy America’s moronic two-party system. Alas, he does not. There is nothing more stubborn and frankly stupid than the American voter.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.