NCAA Football ‘25 Trailer

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

I will not be playing this because college football is dead, but I do applaud their commitment to hyper-realism by showing Milroe get sacked.
unless I can shoot stuff or blow up stuff, I am just not interested in video games anymore. Sports games have worn out their welcome for me, especially college video games.

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
unless I can shoot stuff or blow up stuff, I am just not interested in video games anymore. Sports games have worn out their welcome for me, especially college video games.
My 15 year old is the only one in the house who plays video games and half the stuff he plays I can't even figure out what the point of the game is.

So much stuff going on, so many colors and sounds and whatnot, makes me feel like I'm about to have a seizure.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
My 15 year old is the only one in the house who plays video games and half the stuff he plays I can't even figure out what the point of the game is.

So much stuff going on, so many colors and sounds and whatnot, makes me feel like I'm about to have a seizure.
I like simple games. I am the good guy or bad guy, kill everyone that is not me.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Unless they make a PS3 version which I know they won’t, I’m going to pass. I enjoy playing this game but not enough to invest in a new console.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I dont like the NIL and transfer portal in real life, what makes EA think I want to deal with that nonsense in video game mode?

I only play Mtg Arena (yes, NERD!!!!!!!!!!!) on my PC. Last console I had was PS3.

Reactions: HighlandOak

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Honestly… I won’t because I still can’t justify paying 500 bucks for 4-5 year console especially when I don’t play much anyways.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
After Madden got full rights to the nfl it kinda sucked the life out of everything because they knew they could make a crappy game with very little tweaks from the previous year and people would still buy it. Baseball is probably the only sports game where there are massive improvements and quality is checked regularly, but go figure it’s the one major sport not under the EA umbrella.

EA is a horrible company. They get major IPs with long contracts, but constantly crap out subpar games. I have no doubt that this game will probably be good but I fear for it 3-4 years down the line when they start getting lazy.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Last time I played a video game was almost 20 years ago. I only played them because my wife bought a Wii for our kids (at that time 6 and 12 years old). I don’t even have games of any type on my phone.

My daughter and son in law have a “gaming room” in their home. Which explains perfectly why the house is always cluttered and the yard looks like scene from Sanford and Son.

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
Last time I played a video game was almost 20 years ago. I only played them because my wife bought a Wii for our kids (at that time 6 and 12 years old). I don’t even have games of any type on my phone.

My daughter and son in law have a “gaming room” in their home. Which explains perfectly why the house is always cluttered and the yard looks like scene from Sanford and Son.
My dad’s business was scrap metal so Sanford and Son was always a favorite.

Reactions: Con, Bazza and CB4

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads