Need help with satellite tv for tailgate

Duckhook

Suspended
Mar 9, 2008
Okay, we have a regular spot on the Quad, and I see so many other tailgates with satelite dish setups while I'm messing around adjusting my rabbit ears.

What is the best and most simple way to do the satellite dish for a tailgate. BTW, I do not currently subscribe to any service (cable at home). Any help appreciated!

3 tide tats

1st Team
Apr 3, 2006
Lee "freakin" County!!!
Radio Shack has a pre-paide dish. You buy a card for $40 and its good for 40 days. It is great, if you buy though go to ebay like i did. The one at Radio Shack is about $300 same thing on ebay is $89 or $99 plus shipping good luck

kcin_4_BAMA

RV Moderator
Oct 3, 2005
The Wiregrass
Best way: get satellite service. Before I got my rv I already had service, but I just bought a cheap dish & tripod from eBay & used a marine battery with inverter to power the tv & receiver. I just brought one of my receivers from the house to the tailgate.

Easiest way: find a tailgate near yours & work a deal (beer works well) to connect your tv to their satellite via splitter. You have to watch what they watch, but none of the dish pointing hassle & monthly fees ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.