New member. Long time reader.

64bamafan

Jan 3, 2020
Hi everyone. I am a new member but have been reading for many years. I enjoy reading your posts. Always look forward several times per day to read everyone's comments. I learn so much from following you each day. Now am honored to be an official member with all of you. I love Bama. I hope I can contribute in a small way to this Bama family.
Roll Tide!

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Hi everyone. I am a new member but have been reading for many years. I enjoy reading your posts. Always look forward several times per day to read everyone's comments. I learn so much from following you each day. Now am honored to be an official member with all of you. I love Bama. I hope I can contribute in a small way to this Bama family.
Roll Tide!
I like the fact that you use 64bamafan as your ID. Special year for a Bama guy. Glad you came on board! Roll Tide! We are going to have ANOTHER big year in 2020.

Reactions: 64bamafan

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Welcome to TideFans.
This is a tough time of the year to join, because Alabama Football News gets less until right before Spring Practice.
I hate the Summer after Spring Practice concludes. Seems like too many things happen to players when they have time on their hands.
Never the less jump in and lets talk.
Beware... We have coaches and former players that know a lot of football. But, we all have opinions, give us yours.

Reactions: 64bamafan

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.