Nick Saban added to College GameDay

Coach25

1st Team
Sep 1, 2014
I look forward to the first time he picks Alabama to lose. I will come on here to read the absolute meltdown by some posters. It will be like GMac times a billion
It will be worse than Wally when Big Papi had on a yankee hat… F03F5423-4A79-4163-A539-2CA99797C9DF.gif

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
I look forward to the first time he picks Alabama to lose. I will come on here to read the absolute meltdown by some posters. It will be like GMac times a billion
I don't know if he'll pick games but if he does then I think he'll recuse himself from picking Alabama games. Herbstreit always recuses himself from picking games he's calling.

Or if Saban does predict Alabama games let's all hope he doesn't have to make us his Superdog pick.

Last edited:

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Since mid-season, I've even come to tolerate, if not like, McAfee. The rest of them are just clutter on the set and add nothing. Thamel is decent for insider reporting but the rest of the lot add nothing and just take time away from the reason I would tune in. Send Corso off to retirement after the first week. Get rid of all the silly nonsense stuff and fluff "reporting". With Corso and Howard gone, there could be awesome football discussions w/ Herbie & CNS & McAfee moderated by Rece.
Let me know if those things happen because I might actually watch that show again. As it is, I can only last about five minutes before asking myself why I am watching.

Reactions: CrimsonTusk

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Love Nick but not sure I am too into seeing him psycho babble about other college football teams. Not sure how long it has been since he worked for a bunch of morons either so could be just a temporary gig for kicks and giggles. But no, even Saban can't get me to watch that garbage.

Reactions: CB4 and B1GTide

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Let me know if those things happen because I might actually watch that show again. As it is, I can only last about five minutes before asking myself why I am watching.
I hope they ask him to comment on schemes and the "Inside Baseball" on running a program.
When they get to Desmond Howard guffawing like a seal and Coach Corso donning hats, Coach Saban should take a powder for that portion of the show.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.