ADMIN NOTE: No more new CNS -> texas threads / discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Re: No more CNS -> texas threads / discussions

If CA walked into a dark alley with King Kong - it wouldn't be the monkey coming out.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

So, since the threads to discuss this have been shut down, and we can't start anymore new threads......is this just "sitting on our hands" until something happens?

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011

yeah, definitely wouldn't want to talk about the biggest story in college sports that directly affects the program.

guess i'll wait for orangebloods and finebaum

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA

honest question here...does this mean no more comments about it at all, or just no more comments about whether he's staying or going? in other words, is it appropriate to post how I feel about all this or is that out of bounds. or should I just keep my yapper shut on all things related to saban staying or going?

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

yeah, definitely wouldn't want to talk about the biggest story in college sports that directly affects the program.

guess i'll wait for orangebloods and finebaum
Feel free to go wherever you wish - there's currently ZERO info regarding this, other than rumor and speculation. If that's what you want, go wherever you need to go.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

honest question here...does this mean no more comments about it at all, or just no more comments about whether he's staying or going? in other words, is it appropriate to post how I feel about all this or is that out of bounds. or should I just keep my yapper shut on all things related to saban staying or going?
No comments unless some FACTS come along.

At this point there is literally nothing but rumors regarding CNS going to texas.

So yah, no more comments unless that changes.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Next person discussing it in this thread gets a year off. Not kidding.

If you have a bit of info you think is 'fact', PM me and we'll take it from there.

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999

Easy guys, there are clearly marked rules for this forum. If a mod shuts it down it is because in his/her estimation the rules about conjecture and rumor have been breached. If speculation is what you are after there are a number of other sites that specialize in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.