News Article: North Korea launches 4 more missiles; 3 land in Japanese waters

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
We should determine the location of factory that makes those big pancake looking hats the NK Generals wear and threaten to take it out. Should solve the problem.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Maybe we should just find out where the little ..... is and send him a Tomahawk cruise missile.
We don't know what kind of marching orders the military has in case of an assassination, and we don't know that the next man up wouldn't be even more erratic. That would be a huge gamble...

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
We don't know what kind of marching orders the military has in case of an assassination, and we don't know that the next man up wouldn't be even more erratic. That would be a huge gamble...
I dont know how good our intelligence is but when he gets ready to conduct his next missile test, if he is onsite like I think he has been in the past, score a twofer.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I dont know how good our intelligence is but when he gets ready to conduct his next missile test, if he is onsite like I think he has been in the past, score a twofer.
I'd say the odds are very good that there is an automatic launch procedure, if he'*****...

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Doesn't look like China is going to be any help with fatboy kim - in fact, looks like just the opposite: http://shanghaiist.com/2017/09/06/surprise-attack-drills.php
Seems that China doesn't mind a buildup of U.S. forces in the region and maybe even doesn't mind if Japan ultimately changes its constitution to allow for a buildup of Japanese armed forces. If they did mind, one would think China would get NK to behave and would not so openly show support for NK.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I saw that a week or two ago. Very good piece.
Who are these young men and how do we know they were not coached very carefully what to say. Is it more likely that they were just speaking candidly knowing that the interview would be viewable by the North Korean Gestapo and is they said anything out of line, that they and their families would suffer for it?

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
Who are these young men and how do we know they were not coached very carefully what to say. Is it more likely that they were just speaking candidly knowing that the interview would be viewable by the North Korean Gestapo and is they said anything out of line, that they and their families would suffer for it?
I am not sure I follow.

The people who put out these videos (Asian Boss) typically go around to various Asian countries and interview people/report on stories related to those countries. On its face, yes it is entirely possible that these young men interviewed were toting the party line. However, from what I could gather from the video and the additional information, these young men are in South Korea, having already successfully left the DPRK.

I am not sure that coaching regarding how the north treats its citizens would have done much to increase the quality of the interview, nor am I sure how speaking candidly about that treatment would have affected their treatment or the treatment of their families. Primarily because they (the interviewees) are no longer in the north to be affected, and from other accounts, any family member defecting is already going to bring fairly severe punishment on family left in the north.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I am not sure I follow.

The people who put out these videos (Asian Boss) typically go around to various Asian countries and interview people/report on stories related to those countries. On its face, yes it is entirely possible that these young men interviewed were toting the party line. However, from what I could gather from the video and the additional information, these young men are in South Korea, having already successfully left the DPRK.

I am not sure that coaching regarding how the north treats its citizens would have done much to increase the quality of the interview, nor am I sure how speaking candidly about that treatment would have affected their treatment or the treatment of their families. Primarily because they (the interviewees) are no longer in the north to be affected, and from other accounts, any family member defecting is already going to bring fairly severe punishment on family left in the north.
The interview appears to me to be evidence of the successful brainwashing by the North Korean government.
Okay, to particulars.
To North Koreans "American is someone always trying to invade."
Well beside the fact that North Korea routinely invades South Korea:
1996 Gangneung sub incident
1998 Sokcho sub incident.

As for the assertion, when is the American invasion going to come? I would offer history since 1953 as evidence to refute the allegation. If the US would not reinvade and finish the little commies off when they did not have nukes, is it more like the US will invade now?
Kids were brainwashed and regardless of where they are now their views are as bereft of sanity and value as those of flat-earthers are here. Just sort of oddity.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
North Korea threatens to 'sink' Japan, reduce US to 'ashes and darkness'

A North Korean state agency threatened on Thursday to use nuclear weapons to "sink" Japan and reduce the United States to "ashes and darkness" for supporting a U.N. Security Council resolution and sanctions over its latest nuclear test.

Pyongyang's Korea Asia-Pacific Peace Committee, which handles the North's external ties and propaganda, also called for the breakup of the Security Council, which it called "a tool of evil" made up of "money-bribed" countries that move at the order of the United States.

"The four islands of the archipelago should be sunken into the sea by the nuclear bomb of Juche. Japan is no longer needed to exist near us," the committee said in a statement carried by the North's official KCNA news agency.
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/14/nor...k-japan-reduce-u-s-to-ashes-and-darkness.html
More provocation but nothing will be done again.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Re: North Korea threatens to 'sink' Japan, reduce US to 'ashes and darkness'

While we can all remain reasonably confident that fatboy kim and company are just spewing more ridiculous hyperbole, I'm glad we're not Japan or SK. Distance (currently) favors us.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.