Game Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Bama v. UMO - 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolltidewill92

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 11, 2018
Let me preface this with saying I am the most negative fan you'll ever meet. But our o looks vulnerable as far as running goes. Our d is letting them run on us, and an accurate qb(Haskins) will be able to find openings. Lots to work on. We are also on pace for a 60-20 win and I get that, but coach said focus on negatives so I am.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Let me preface this with saying I am the most negative fan you'll ever meet. But our o looks vulnerable as far as running goes. Our d is letting them run on us, and an accurate qb(Haskins) will be able to find openings. Lots to work on. We are also on pace for a 60-20 win and I get that, but coach said focus on negatives so I am.
We are somewhat boom and bust against the run on D. Several times we’ve hit them for big losses.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Also, it's pathetically sad how many people are so owned by tobacco that they A) can't go a few hours without sucking on a cancer stick and B) have no regard for whether the other thousands of people around them want to inhale their poison.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads