Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL Postgame thread - Bama @ Auburn...

TopBamaBloke

Scout Team
Jun 7, 2021
I can’t believe we won! That was the worst offensive performance since DuBose’s final game, or maybe 2003 vs LSU. And then the offense delivered when it mattered most. It was especially cool to see 2 freshmen make clutch plays (J. Brooks‘s TD catch and Kool Aid’s PBU on the 2 point try).

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Over on Dawgnation , I found this Gem-

they will be insufferable if they win it all. Lucky it seems they have their best team when the rest of the CFB world is down.

Anyway, Get ready for the influx of bad puppies Over the next week..
LOL!

Last year’s Alabama team would have beaten this Georgia team by 21. 2019 LSU would have done the same.

Reactions: Con and 92tide

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
could The end be near? Nick being nice to players? Warning fans to enjoy the wins. Dancing with the team in the locker room. Smiling and laughing after close wins in onfield after game interviews.?? Makes you wonder, makes you nervous.

TIDETOWN

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 5, 2007
I really thought Gary was going to cry over those lost 40 seconds.

oh, and the fingers in the ear hole.
I WILL RELISH THIS GAME FOR TWO REASONS, OBVIOUSLY PAYBACK FOR SEVERAL HEARTBREAKS AT JORDAN HAIRE BUT ALSO FOR HAVING TO LISTEN TO GARY AND NESSLER CRY ON TV EVERY TIME ALABAMA USES HARSH LANGUAGE IN A GAME.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
In the insanity category, hearing Joey Galloway actually say that in facing Georgia next week we are facing.....the 1985 Chicago Bears.....made me realize he needs some serious attention from his therapist.

Reactions: UAH

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
In the insanity category, hearing Joey Galloway actually say that in facing Georgia next week we are facing.....the 1985 Chicago Bears.....made me realize he needs some serious attention from his therapist.
With Bill O’Brien calling plays we might be.

Here is the difference between a very good OC and a bad one. 2015-17 we had only 1 Olinemen drafted in the first round and only 2 drafted in the first two rounds. Yet we were a sure fire playoff team from 14-16 and no one seriously questioned our offensive gameplanning keeping us out of the playoffs. Sure blame kiffin if you want for the Ohio St and maybe the 2016 NCG, but you can’t say that he had a great Oline or was a constant problem in SEC play.

Plus you could argue he had the most difficult quarterback situation every year. He started 3 first time starters that were all infinitely inferior in talent, skill, and development than Bryce. Kiffin adapted with game flow and wasn’t constantly trying to shove a square peg into a round hole. O’Brien is doing far less with more and is getting sympathy for having a mediocre Oline. The 2014 while less talented achieved far more with less.

Sure throw stats to prove that we are a top 5 offense but how much of that is Bryce? Seriously we have the best quarterback in the country and we are wasting him on predictable and stupid play calling.

It’s to the point that it’s safe to say if BoB won a cruise for this coming up weekend and took it then we probably beat Georgia if the replacement isn’t Marrone. Heck I would say Nuss might actually call a more competent predictable game plan than BoB.

We will give Georgia a war no matter what because we are going to sell out for it, but winning and losing will be determined on how competent our offense is. Georgia is a very good team but they are more of a team that has ascended to the favorite to win it all because how others have faltered in a weird season. This may be their only chance to win one in the next 10 years. They can be had, and we have the offensive capabilities to do it.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Now, just to be clear...

I'm dead-serious about the difference between cussing and cursing.

Cussing is a simple expletive - a mere expression of emotion.

Cursing - on the other hand - is the wishing, predicting, or willing of ill-will upon a person, a group of people, or something on which their existence is dependent.

Even though Balaam wasn't a man of God, there's a reason He sent an angel to prevent Balaam from cursing Israel...
I’ll follow Saban’s lead on blue language. 😉

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.