Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. UGA...

SkinnyFats

1st Team
Sep 5, 2021
In the FSU Louisville game, they’ve combined for 6 punts and 13 yards of total offense in over 10 minutes of game time. They both stink.

Last edited:
Reactions: sononothing

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
No joke. And even tonight our starting RB was out and we lost perhaps the best CB in the SEC for the whole 2nd half and it was barely mentioned. Let ‘em whine.
Yeah and it PO’d me talking about “injuries”’in the post game interview. It’s part of the game, Bowl Cut. Be the bigger guy. Tip your hat to Alabama and Coach Saban and move on. It’s called class. Learn something.

• Thank You
Reactions: sanjosecrimson

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
i'm going to make one point here and I'm going to show my age in the process

Back in the early 1990s, a bunch of pundits would always say that the reason we needed a college football playoff was because now Florida State was playing the best ball of the year and if we had a playoff we would get the real champion.

OK, let's apply that same logic here to Alabama.

I hope we make it, I won't lose my mind if we don't, but we have given the best accounting of ourselves that we could have that I will admit I did not think was possible back in September.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
He's not wrong. Of course, you can't dismiss the other team forcing you into mistakes and/or difficult situations.

Regardless, the best two teams in the country played each other today - and Georgia lost...
It was a 50+ yd FG. He acts like that should just be automatic points. Your kicker missed because it was difficult. Sorry not sorry.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads