Passing Attack

bamapride79

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2003
Has anyone developed a potent passing attack? I cant seem to pass for more than 150 yards a game. My running game is great I just cant get my passing picked up. Any tips?

BigTex

All-SEC
Sep 19, 2002
Spring, Texas
I cant either

My passing is pitiful. I am running for about 350 yds per game but can pass only about 120 ypg and completing less than %50. What gives ?

They made passing EXTREMELY tough this year. You must throw to composed recievers, regardless the attribute rating. Also, if they are in coverage, good luck. The secondary has been enhanced greatly.

A trick, however, has been found by those playing the game. If you hold down the catch button after the pass (don't take control of the reciever), the reciever will double time it to the ball. He'll make a huge effort to get to it, and it will up your chances of getting a catch.

kev4bama

1st Team
Oct 10, 2002
Birmingham, Alabama
Yeah I have also had a very frustrating time trying to get a passing game established. Like many of you said I can only pass for about 120-150 yds if I am lucky on the varsity level. I am having a tough time playing the CPU no matter what team it is. I will win but only by a touchdown or so. I have had the game nearly two weeks now and still have not started my dynasty. I am trying to get my game like it needs to be on the varsity level first. Thanks for the tip on the catch button. I will try that tomorrow when I play.

Roll Tide

Kevin

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
Play action is a beautiful thing. I thonk my first Season, Brodie had 1000 yds total. :( I really think it haaaas to do with the receiver as well. Recruit faster, taller receivers with good hands.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.