Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Awesome video. Animals are the best, a gift from God to us humans.

It took all I could handle to even open the thread this morning. We had to euthanize our 17 year old dog a few days ago. She was our best friend. This was the first experience I've had with doing this. So emotional.

I am so sorry for your loss. Most of us have been through this. It is the hardest thing you'll ever go through....I know it was for me.

What you're feeling is a testament of the bond you had with your girl and she with you. A fitting tribute.

It takes a while but eventually time will help dull the pain in your heart.

And your girl is now out of pain and will be waiting for you.

Hugs and respect to you, my friend......

Goodbye.jpg

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
My favorite uncle. He was quite accomplished as a watercolor painter / pencil sketch artist. And he was a charter member of the John Birch Society.

Super smart and super engaging. You might agree with him. You might not. And he thrived on that. Regardless, you would never cease to be challenged.

If you could take a logical punch in the jaw, delivered with a friendly smile, and reply in kind (with equally-logical thought processes) you’d never get enough.

He died just before we could have interacted more as peers more than adult to child.

God, I miss him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: Toddrn and Bazza

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Anyone here ever had a Havanese? We are thinking of getting one soon. Or, maybe another miniature dachshund. I've been doing research on the Havanese and they seem like great dogs overall. Maybe we will get one of each! :)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Anyone here ever had a Havanese? We are thinking of getting one soon. Or, maybe another miniature dachshund. I've been doing research on the Havanese and they seem like great dogs overall. Maybe we will get one of each! :)
Friend of mine down the street has 3 of them. One has orthopedic issues so he/she goes into a baby carriage when they go on walks.

Other than that, I don't really know much about them. They seem to have a respectable following, though.

And I don't think you can go wrong with a Dachshund!

Please keep us posted!

Reactions: Saban4Ever

Latest threads