President of Iran may have gone bye bye...

2003TIDE

Suspended
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Reactions: Bazza

CrimsonJazz

All-American
May 27, 2022
And here come the theories....accident or assassination? I lean more toward accident as the helicopter was reportedly old and probably not well-maintained. And if it was some assassination, I'm doubtful the U.S. or Israel had anything to do with it. And IF it’s an assassination, the likeliest suspects would be within Iran’s own political snakepit where the stakes are high and the players are ruthless. Raisi was potentially in line to become the Supreme Leader and he’d been playing hardball with members of another faction. It’s not impossible that it escalated...but this doesn't feel right, either.

2003TIDE

Suspended
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
And here come the theories....accident or assassination? I lean more toward accident as the helicopter was reportedly old and probably not well-maintained. And if it was some assassination, I'm doubtful the U.S. or Israel had anything to do with it. And IF it’s an assassination, the likeliest suspects would be within Iran’s own political snakepit where the stakes are high and the players are ruthless. Raisi was potentially in line to become the Supreme Leader and he’d been playing hardball with members of another faction. It’s not impossible that it escalated...but this doesn't feel right, either.
Visibility was 20’ where this happened. I guess the Mossad got themselves a bunch of dry ice and a fog machine ?

Reactions: TexasBama

CrimsonJazz

All-American
May 27, 2022
Visibility was 20’ where this happened. I guess the Mossad got themselves a bunch of dry ice and a fog machine ?
I would laugh heartily if that actually happened, but no....like I said, I feel like it was just a rando accident.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads