Programs with players making most money in NFL

DanoCanuck

3rd Team
Feb 5, 2020
It wouldn't surprise me if you calculated the money made by all Alabama players starting with Coach Sabans first year team and recruits if the number wasn't well north of 2B! I was bored last week and started looking at spotrac.com. Forget the active players just look at the number of millionaires and the money they've made after playing for Alabama. It's an astronomical amount. Its the most of any school by far. Even if they only played a few years many of the players got a great start in life.

Reactions: Bodhisattva

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
It wouldn't surprise me if you calculated the money made by all Alabama players starting with Coach Sabans first year team and recruits if the number wasn't well north of 2B! I was bored last week and started looking at spotrac.com. Forget the active players just look at the number of millionaires and the money they've made after playing for Alabama. It's an astronomical amount. Its the most of any school by far. Even if they only played a few years many of the players got a great start in life.
These guys could double their money every 6-8 years if they just put it in an equity index. Guys like Julio (who has earned $125M in salary / bonus so far) could literally be billionaires fairly quickly. That figure doesn't include endorsements or other business earnings.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
That number will grow substantially over the next 4-5 years with 3 starting /future QBs in the league . QBs make most of the money and I will bet at least 2 of the 3 will get a substantial second contract!

Reactions: Bodhisattva

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
What surprises me is Cal at #2.
I saw this list a few years ago and Cal was #1. It was all Aaron Rodgers with his multiple big contracts. (Still is for Cal.) Bama was around 4th as Julio and most of the other big names were still on their rookie contracts. I think Bama is safe for a while at the top. Another awesome legacy from CNS!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.