Rioting at Charlottsville Va (UVA) by white nationalists and counter protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabanball

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
High Cotton
So the radical left and the radical right got into a little "slap and tickle" today... shocker. Guess who wins? CNN FOX News MSNBC

Some of you guys are in for a real treat when the Chinese hack the 2020 election and put a Libertarian in office

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
So the radical left and the radical right got into a little "slap and tickle" today... shocker. Guess who wins? CNN FOX News MSNBC

Some of you guys are in for a real treat when the Chinese hack the 2020 election and put a Libertarian in office

there was definitely some slap and tickle going on today

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Some of the antifa counter-protesters playing "slap and tickle," with a spray can flame thrower.

Mrs. Tidewater's cousin works in the UVa hospital and was on the job today.
She was badly rattled.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Yikes...............there is a photo (over on some site that I have been known to read) that shows the car ramming the crowd.

Bodies flying in the air, every which way. Judging by the posters, and the clothing, the folks in the crowd had, pretty safe to safe it was some notzy horse's patoot.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
And on another site...............photo of last night's................I dunno what to call it........as it looked too much like a cheesy re-enactment of a Nuremberg rally.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Some of the antifa counter-protesters playing "slap and tickle," with a spray can flame thrower.

Mrs. Tidewater's cousin works in the UVa hospital and was on the job today.
She was badly rattled.
If I can inject some levity, despite the tragic loss of life, what are the dorks in that video doing? What was it supposed to be? Lord of the Flies or Young Frankenstein.

If they only quit when they were ahead. (If they ever were.) No, they had to push it and push more. And then someone else pushes back, and.......

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
Charlottesville tried Friday night to change the venue of the "Unite the Right" rally.
A Federal judge issued an emergency court order forcing Charlottesville to allow the rally at Emancipation Park as planned.
The judge bears a certain amount of responsibility for the carnage that ensued.
Would have moving the venue prevented the violence? I think things would have progressed the same.

My problem is if you start to move/cancel events because of the threat of violence, then you let the antefa / nazis / islamists control who can and cannot speak and where and how.

(I do consider the antefa to be less deplorable than the other two groups, but as I am equally likely to get punched in the face by all three, I included them.)

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Disgusting. I hate this polarization, I hate....good I just hate so much of this.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005

The driver of the car that plowed into protesters was pictured holding a symbol of Vanguard America (above), a white supremacist group. His personal Facebook page prominently displays the Othela rune, a symbol frequently used by Neo-Nazis. Read more at the SPLC (LINK).

All available evidence shows this guy to be a white supremacist who committed an act of domestic terrorism. Watching the president repeatedly dodge reporters and steadfastly refuse to condemn white supremacy by name when directly asked continues a sickening trend that we've watched play out for nearly two years.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
The only good thing I can about this is that they didn't decide to hold their rally in Tuscaloosa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.