Terry Bowden Firing Shots at the Barn, Lowder on Finebaum...

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Bowden was uncensored on Finebaum today...go back and listen to it once it's archived if you didn't hear the conversation. He takes some pretty serious shots at the Barn....

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
You know, I have a feeling that one of these days, Tots gonna make the barn regret they ever even heard of him. There seems to be some deep rooted hatred there and eventually there's gonna be he11 to pay when TB vents.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TommyMac:
You know, I have a feeling that one of these days, Tots gonna make the barn regret they ever even heard of him. There seems to be some deep rooted hatred there and eventually there's gonna be he11 to pay when TB vents.</font>
Tommy I believe that day is today or maybe yesterday. It's bad enough having opposing coaches spewing garbage about you much less one of your own.

One thing about the barn, they are not Teflon coated as some in this league. And even though I can't feel sorry for them I just wish that all who deserve their due share would reap it.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Pachydermatous

All-American
Feb 21, 2000
Birmingham, AL, Jefferson
It gets stranger and tranger.

Back when tatertot was coach Finebaum wrote something that irked him. Don't know what it was, but Tot replied, "Who reads Finebaum?" Thereupon Paul went into a frenzy and delivered irate shots every time Terry's name was mentioned on his show.

And now they're buddies????

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.