The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.... Vol style

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
The Good- Mac Jones, Najee Harris, Johnathan Metchie, Slade Bolden, and OL all played well! Defense got a Not. Reichard continues to impress with Kicking.

The Bad- defense was poor in tackling, pursuit angles, and coverage was not in phase, but still kept Vols to 17 points.

The Ugly- Waddle injury and the naysayers/ eeyores

overall- the overall talent is so impressive for the Tide

Last edited:

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
Good we beat UT. Offense looked good again defense gave up plays but is making progress.
Bad the way sec officials keep handing Aubie games.
Ugly The Waddle injury of course. Prayers for a full and speedy recovery for him.

Reactions: bamagradinATL

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
The Great - this Alabama offense. The Viles never stopped it. We only stopped ourselves today.

The Bad - the third and fourth & long quarterback runs.

The Ugly - the Waddle injury. My heart breaks for that young man

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
The Good- Mac Jones, Najee Harris, Johnathan Metchie, Slade Bolden, and OL all played well! Defense got a Not. Reichard continues to impress with Kicking.

The Bad- defense was poor in tackling, pursuit angles, and coverage was not in phase, but still kept Vols to 17 points.

The Ugly- Waddle injury and the naysayers/ eeyores

overall- the overall talent is so impressive for the Tide
You nailed it...our OL is playing out of their minds. Sure hope Forristall and Brown are OK...they are key cogs now that JW is out.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
6 for 6 on PAT's
2 for 2 on FG's
0 uprights hit

Speaking of uprights, did you see the FG attempt by Rice in OT, it hit the upright and then crossbar twice - and didn't go through. Even our kickers haven't been that good!

Roll
Tide
!!!

Reactions: Con

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
We won big and the D looked like trash at times but hard to get over the ugly...which is the injury loss.

14ennessee

1st Team
Oct 24, 2020
6 for 6 on PAT's
2 for 2 on FG's
0 uprights hit

Speaking of uprights, did you see the FG attempt by Rice in OT, it hit the upright and then crossbar twice - and didn't go through. Even our kickers haven't been that good!

Roll
Tide
!!!
And Boise State had a -38 yard punt. Yes, NEGATIVE 38 yards. Punted right into the back of the snapper and ball bounced way back the wrong way.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
The Good: we beat them again

The bad: we haven’t hit 40 in a row yet

the ugly: the cigar has somewhat of a sour taste because of Waddle. But I believe we as a team are still in good shape. But I hate it for him. He was having a great season

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005
I’ll just say, the ugly, Jaylen Waddle’s injury. Lost a very big part of our deep threat, especially the speed aspect. He drew attention from the defense that helped open things up for other guys. Replacing that will be tough.

Last edited:

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Good: We won big, Mac/the offense; Reichard still perfect on extra points and field goals
Bad : the refs missed the call on Najee's TD
Ugly : Jaylen's injury, people in the media being critical of Saban for what he said about Waddle's return/injury;
The color Orange

I hope Javon Baker and the other WR can pose a deep threat at WR; otherwise, I think our offense will not be as explosive with the deep ball. I am heartbroken for Jaleyn, his family, the players, and Saban. I want Saban to get 1 more championship before he stops coaching. I am not saying it is impossible, but each year for the past 4 years or more it is so hard to do with injuries to key players. And, the other teams in contention to be in the top 4 don't seem to have major injuries to key players.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.