Tickets For Softball

WiscoBamaFan

Mar 27, 2023
Looking to purchase some tickets for seats in the stands for Saturday April 29th vs LSU. Driving all the way down from Green Bay, Wisconsin. My daughter is a huge fan. Any help getting seats would be appreciated!

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Looking to purchase some tickets for seats in the stands for Saturday April 29th vs LSU. Driving all the way down from Green Bay, Wisconsin. My daughter is a huge fan. Any help getting seats would be appreciated!
Stands are hard to get without knowing people. Especially in big sec games. me personally, I usually just stand over near the opposing bullpen on first base side because it’s a nice view and I don’t mind it. You can also bring a lawn chair if you get there early and sit there.

But actually getting into the stands maybe Pricy.

I would ask @4Q Basket Case because he lives there and probably goes to more games than me in the last few years. But above is my opinion.

WiscoBamaFan

Mar 27, 2023
Stands are hard to get without knowing people. Especially in big sec games. me personally, I usually just stand over near the opposing bullpen on first base side because it’s a nice view and I don’t mind it. You can also bring a lawn chair if you get there early and sit there.

But actually getting into the stands maybe Pricy.

I would ask @4Q Basket Case because he lives there and probably goes to more games than me in the last few years. But above is my opinion.
Thanks for the info

BamaHoHo

All-American
Aug 7, 2007
Coaling, Alabama, United States
I can't promise anything, but I have a lot of friends around me that from time-to-time don't use their tickets. I may not know anything until gameday or the day before. All tickets are on row 1 & 2. Ask me closer to gameday. At worst you can buy brickyard tickets and sit in the stands. If someone comes to sit is the seats you are sitting in. All you have to do is move. Normally that would be a hard ticket but maybe not this year.

Reactions: WiscoBamaFan

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.