Transfer Portal 2023-2024...

Status
Not open for further replies.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Just like I've heard about the shirts that are being printed up with Jalen and Isiah something to effect about 4th and 31? That's true NIL not paying someone to come to your school to play,so these two guys should be getting a percentage of the money made, just think how much they could make when Daniel Moore makes a painting and they sign it, WOW!!!
I only saw the “Milroe Miracle “ and Jalen gets a percentage of the sales, according to the article. I haven’t seen Bond’s shirt.
But, yeah, this IS Name-Image-Likeness. I wonder how many get “NIL” money and don’t do anything to earn it. Just putting someone’s name on a jersey, someone who really didn’t do anything spectacular and the sales of which make up a small fraction of their NIL money, just shines the light on the fact it really IS P2P tied to institutions, not “collectives”. You only get that money if you go to that school.
Problem is, I have not read anything pertaining to what these agreements require/guarantee, and that obscurity is part of the problem. But there are no laws requiring it, so the public only gets bits and pieces of what it is.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Waiting on Evan Stewart to enter portal....

QB Mitch Griffis: The former Wake Forest quarterback completed just under 60 percent of his throws with 9 touchdowns and 7 interceptions.

WR Deion Burks: The wideout caught 47 passes for 629 yards and scored seven times for Purdue this past season and is a former three-star recruit.

QB Tyler Van Dyke: A surprise as the quarterback has elected to leave Miami after throwing for 7,478 yards with 54 touchdowns and 23 interceptions for the Canes.

RB Donald Chaney: The sophomore tailback is also leaving Miami after rushing for 478 yards and 2 touchdowns this season.

WR Eric McAlister: A sophomore who scored 5 touchdowns for Boise State while covering 873 yards off 47 receptions this past year.

WR Raleek Brown: The former USC receiver caught just 3 passes despite being a highly-touted prospect in the Trojans' 2022 recruiting class.

QB Will Howard: The quarterback led Kansas State with 2,643 yards and 24 touchdowns with 8 interceptions as a 61.3 percent passer. A graduate transfer, he has 5,786 total yards and 48 career touchdown passes.

RB Treshaun Ward: The tailback landed with Kansas State after transferring from Florida State last offseason and has 17 career rushing touchdowns.

QB Blake Shapen: The quarterback started 23 games over three years at Baylor after passing for 2,188 yards and scoring 13 touchdowns this season.

QB Will Rogers: The coaching change at Mississippi State inspired the quarterback to move on after he passed for 12,315 yards and hit almost 70 percent of his total throws.

QB Katin Houser: The redshirt freshman played in seven games for Michigan State and will have three years of eligibility left. He had 6 TDs and 5 INTs in 11 games.

QB Brendan Sorsby: The now-former Indiana signal caller had 1,587 yards and 15 touchdowns with 5 interceptions, adding 4 rushing scores.

QB Nate Johnson: The quarterback is leaving Utah as Cam Rising announced his return and with Bryson Barnes also returning. He started three games and went 2-1 with 12 total touchdowns.

QB Max Johnson: The former LSU and then Texas A&M quarterback will not stick around for the Mike Elko experience in 2024. He has 5,853 yards and 47 touchdown passes in over four seasons.

QB Tyler Shough: Texas Tech is losing its quarterback, who has 36 total touchdowns in five seasons at Tech and Oregon before then.

WR Raymond Cottrell: His one catch was a touchdown this season and now a former top-25 ranked receiver recruit is looking for a new school.

CrimsonJazz

All-American
May 27, 2022
I'm hearing that KJ Jefferson is planning to jump into the portal since Petrino is supposedly going back to Arkie as OC.

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
Just like I've heard about the shirts that are being printed up with Jalen and Isiah something to effect about 4th and 31? That's true NIL not paying someone to come to your school to play,so these two guys should be getting a percentage of the money made, just think how much they could make when Daniel Moore makes a painting and they sign it, WOW!!!
Daniel knew what his next painting was going to be…in the span of time that it took his brain to process what had just happened when Bond caught the pass from Jalen.

And then he announced it yesterday on his website 🏈🏈🏈

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads