Week 5: Alabama @ Mississippi State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
This team is starting to gel and getting better. Something happened mentally in that second half and we started playing with more confidence and intensity.

We probably left 10-14 points off the board last week but something tells me we are going to use this momentum to propel us moving forward. Roll Tide and beat the cowbells!

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
Its ESPN at 8pm CST. We'll kick after the LSU at Ole Miss is over, that one starts at 5.

We could potentially get Tom Hart, Jordan Rodgers and Cubelic.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
8:00pm kickoff...I just puked in my mouth.

Yeah, not a fan of the time. 9pm ET here in Georgia. I'll probably be stressed and have trouble falling asleep. I can't recall the last time Bama had a game at 9pm. I know there has been many 8pm games, but with the way games are/commercials, etc. I can see this game really starting around 9;15 or so.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Its ESPN at 8pm CST. We'll kick after the LSU at Ole Miss is over, that one starts at 5.

We could potentially get Tom Hart, Jordan Rodgers and Cubelic.
This would make sense with Cole living in B’ham and Hart in Atlanta. Not sure where Rodgers resides.

Of course, not that ESPN does things that makes sense- ergo an SEC game starting at 9:00 EST.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
We have a lot to work on and Mittittippi Tate is just what the doctor ordered. I kind of like where we are right now flying under the radar but we need steady improvement to get where we want to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads