What Nickname Will This Game Be Known As?

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I think a great name would be: "A Legend is Born."

Another poster called it "The Dime in Overtime."

I loved Fowlers line at the end of the game: "The Crimson Tide will not be denied." I was so excited I didn't hear it until I went back and watched the replay. His line is really a better description of the whole season with all the bad injury luck.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Hawaiian Heartbreaker
Fresh Pineapple
Pineapple Upside Downward Facing Dawg
Hawaiian Punch

The Decision is a good one

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
How about - "The S#!&-Storm that Saban pulled out of the dumpster by changing QB's" LOL!!! ;)

Honestly, the whole "nickname" thing is way overblown and usually pretty LAME. How about we just call it the 2017/18 National Championship Game? What's so wrong with that? :)

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
How about - "The S#!&-Storm that Saban pulled out of the dumpster by changing QB's" LOL!!! ;)

Honestly, the whole "nickname" thing is way overblown and usually pretty LAME. How about we just call it the 2017/18 National Championship Game? What's so wrong with that? :)
It's just a way for us fans to have some fun.

TNElephantitis

1st Team
Nov 30, 2015
Memphis, TN
I think a great name would be: "A Legend is Born."

Another poster called it "The Dime in Overtime."

I loved Fowlers line at the end of the game: "The Crimson Tide will not be denied." I was so excited I didn't hear it until I went back and watched the replay. His line is really a better description of the whole season with all the bad injury luck.
I like that one a lot

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.