Who is in the 2022 Transfer Portal?

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
I can't believe Drew sanders has hit the portal, what went wrong here, I thought he was gonna be a big star at Bama

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
I can't believe Drew sanders has hit the portal, what went wrong here, I thought he was gonna be a big star at Bama
I kind of hoped he may hang around but he got passed by Dallas (by a lot) and he wants to start. His only option to start next year would be hope for an injury or gain 20 lbs and play DE or transfer. Would love if he decides to stick it out but he will find a quality home pretty easily.

Reactions: seebell

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
I kind of hoped he may hang around but he got passed by Dallas (by a lot) and he wants to start. His only option to start next year would be hope for an injury or gain 20 lbs and play DE or transfer. Would love if he decides to stick it out but he will find a quality home pretty easily.
He would make a great TE!

Reactions: Tiderollin32

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
A tight end from Tennessee entered the portal, he's an Alabama native. Trinity bell.
Anyone familiar with him?
I'd never heard of him, but this article has a lot of good info:

https://247sports.com/college/tenne...ineman-Enters-NCAA-Transfer-Portal-180580831/

Cliff notes, only played 2 years in HS, Tore ACL before enrolling, was only able to start really practicing right at the end of fall season and UT moved him into a DL role once he was able to do more contact in practice.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.