HAHA..Listen To This Song Written By A Vol Fan

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Re: HAHA..Listen Too This Song Written By A Vol Fan

They ran all over us in that video!:mad: Have we ever beaten them?:biggrin: I see a lucrative career in music for that young fella.:)

ChattTide

All-SEC
Jul 20, 2000
Memphis, TN

I just threw up in my mouth a little. You think this guy has had too much time on his hands? Probably wrote the song and honestly thought, "Man! That's just awesome!"

As a professional musician, I apologize for everything that just occurred.

And now back to your regular schedule dose of reality: Nothing sucks like a big orange.

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide

crimsonbleeder

All-American
Dec 1, 2002
Birmingham, AL

I just threw up in my mouth a little. You think this guy has had too much time on his hands? Probably wrote the song and honestly thought, "Man! That's just awesome!"

As a professional musician, I apologize for everything that just occurred.

And now back to your regular schedule dose of reality: Nothing sucks like a big orange.

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide
Seriously...As a semipro, I'll apologize too..

Sigh, another "Garageband" musician who thinks that just because they can make cheesy midi/fake bass/guitar sounds and overautotune their voice, and film themselves, they Should.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Tell me about it, I have to try and view ALL videos and LINKs, ​as all mods do!
I was hesitant about posting it..But..It wasn't that long ago The Vols were making fun of us when we were down..I thought the video was absolutely horrible & so funny at the same time..And thought most would feel the same way on here..If ya'll think the video needs too be deleted..Please do so..

Last edited:

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

This young guy sure went into the archives to come up with positive plays for the viles! Even had a shot of phat phil on the sidelines who was three coaches ago. I guess we shouldn't burst this guy's bubble, but these hallucinatory experiences could be dangerous to his health!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.