HAHA..Listen To This Song Written By A Vol Fan

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: HAHA..Listen Too This Song Written By A Vol Fan

Why would anyone post that to YouTube? I guess he felt like his cousin would want to marry him more now.

B

BamaJ

Have we played these guys since Peyton left? Just wondering.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member

I was hesitant about posting it..But..It wasn't that long ago The Vols were making fun of us when we were down..I thought the video was absolutely horrible & so funny at the same time..And thought most would feel the same way on here..If ya'll think the video needs too be deleted..Please do so..
No, I didn't mean that at all, it shows how desperate they can be it's still hard to watch it all the way down to the last second...I'm reminded of Al Bundy screaming "I'm blind, I'm blind, after seeing Marci...

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
When I scrolled past the title of this thread, I thought it was about Clinton-Dix...

Anyway, I'm glad you posted it, '09.

If for no other reason than, after hearing this guy, now I feel better about beltin' it out as I do, once I've had a few...

:smile:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

No, I didn't mean that at all, it shows how desperate they can be it's still hard to watch it all the way down to the last second...I'm reminded of Al Bundy screaming "I'm blind, I'm blind, after seeing Marci...
LOL..Bundy kills me when he does that..One of my all time favorite shows..That's a great comparison too that video..

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
When I scrolled past the title of this thread, I thought it was about Clinton-Dix...

Anyway, I'm glad you posted it, '09.

If for no other reason than, after hearing this guy, now I feel better about beltin' it out as I do, once I've had a few...

:smile:
I hear ya..I've done that a few times myself while drinking a few..I'm just thankful I wasn't being recorded when I was doing it..I'd have to go into hiding..

jdatide

1st Team
Nov 15, 2007
Carlisle, OH
Sweet Fancy Moses that was horrific! I tried to watch the whole thing just to get a chuckle but couldn't make it. If we forced detainees to watch this video the ACLU would have a field day claiming unfair torture techniques!

dadleyblane5

All-SEC
Apr 19, 2011
DeFuniak Springs Fl.

I was hesitant about posting it..But..It wasn't that long ago The Vols were making fun of us when we were down..I thought the video was absolutely horrible & so funny at the same time..And thought most would feel the same way on here..If ya'll think the video needs too be deleted..Please do so..
No, don't delete it! I was saying what I said in fun! I'm still laughing at it! Good Job Tideman09!

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

No, don't delete it! I was saying what I said in fun! I'm still laughing at it! Good Job Tideman09!
I was kinda worried cause it was an anti-alabama video or should say an attempt that embarrasses the vol nation..What's scary though..There's vol fans that's actually buying the song on itunes..LOL

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
In 1989, the US invaded Panama to capture Manuel Noriega. After surrounding his compound the military blared rock music non-stop for several days in order to induce surrender. If we only had that song then, he would have waved the white flag in less than 2 minutes. That was awful. I kept waiting for something funny but it never came.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

I love it. Did you notice that in all the clips that showed a scoreboard Alabama was always ahead?
Yeah that confused me when I 1st saw the video..Didn't understand why a vol fan would put that in the video..Then I realized it was a vol fan we're dealing with..Poor souls are born confused & they steadily become more confused, as each passing second ticks away..Once they take their 1st breath....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.