2020 Prospect: 5* TE Darnell Washington

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I've explained it several times, but will try again. This site has excellent information on recruiting. This site has interesting posters that know a lot about football. I like football. Lastly, I'm a Nick Saban fan.
Got it, then welcome friend (y)

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Got it, then welcome friend (y)
I was going to post these on the Football forum, but... I thought Saban was brilliant as a pre-game analyst on Monday night for the National Championship game. He does an outstanding job of analyzing players, scenarios and impactful situations, but more importantly explains them in a way the audience can grasp it. Every point CNS made was right on the money. Guy is truly amazing and is great for the game of college football... GOAT and hope he coaches for another 10 years.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I was going to post these on the Football forum, but... I thought Saban was brilliant as a pre-game analyst on Monday night for the National Championship game. He does an outstanding job of analyzing players, scenarios and impactful situations, but more importantly explains them in a way the audience can grasp it. Every point CNS made was right on the money. Guy is truly amazing and is great for the game of college football... GOAT and hope he coaches for another 10 years.
You are my favorite Dawg fan.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Don't buy Eddie Haskell's crap...
Yeah, I fell for it a while back, myself. You’ll hear it until UGA looks like it might, maybe, do something other than what they’ve done for almost 40 years.

When that happens, you’ll get an in-your-face variation on, “It’s really, really, really different this time. Really it is.”

Thankfully, UGA‘s good-but-not-championship-level performance reverts to the historical level pretty quickly, and the Eddie Haskell presentation returns.

Learned my lesson, and won’t fall for the [stuff] again. Ever. This is not UGA’s analogue to AuDub.

Love the Eddie Haskell reference.

Last edited:

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Yeah, I fell for it a while back, myself. You’ll hear it until UGA looks like it might, maybe, do something other than what they’ve done for almost 40 years.

When that happens, you’ll get an in-your-face variation on, “It’s really, really, really different this time. Really it is.”

Thankfully, UGA‘s good-but-not-championship-level performance reverts to the historical level pretty quickly, and the Eddie Haskell presentation returns.

Learned my lesson, and won’t fall for the [stuff] again. Ever. This is not UGA’s analogue to AuDub.

Love the Eddie Haskell reference.
4E4A902B-81C5-4696-8D80-549B97B7A6C3.jpeg

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I’m trying to give a Dawg a break, though sometimes he doesn’t make it easy. At least he no longer runs back to Dawgnation and post his trolling , at least the few times I’ve been over there lately I haven’t seen anything. It would be good to have a Dawg on the board if he can be house broken!

• Haha
Reactions: CoolBreeze

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
Don't buy Eddie Haskell's crap...
Hello Mrs. Cleaver. Wally and I are going to
I’m trying to give a Dawg a break, though sometimes he doesn’t make it easy. At least he no longer runs back to Dawgnation and post his trolling , at least the few times I’ve been over there lately I haven’t seen anything. It would be good to have a Dawg on the board if he can be house broken!
you can’t teach an OLD DAWG new tricks. 🤫

Reactions: The Ols

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
To be fair, he has had nothing to troll about lately...

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.