2022 Recruiting: Who are the 2022 Recruiting Targets?

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
We have 14 signees playing in All-American games over the next week. UAAA game is on today at 1:00CST on ESPN and we have nine signees playing. The All American Bowl is on 1/8 and I believe it is usually on NBC and we have five signees in the game.

All American Bowl

Ty Simpson
, 5-star QB, Martin (Tenn.) Westview

Isaiah Bond, 4-star ATH, Buford (Ga.)

Khurtiss Perry, 4-star DL, Pike Road (Ala.)

Earl Little Jr., 4-star CB, Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) American Heritage

Elijah Pritchett, 4-star OT, Columbus (Ga.) Carver

Under Armour All-America Game

Jeremiah Alexander
, 5-star edge, Alabaster (Ala.) Thompson

Emmanuel Henderson, 5-star RB, Hartford (Ala.) Geneva County

Shawn Murphy, 4-star LB, Manassas (Va.) Unity Reed

Trequon Fegans, 4-star CB, Alabaster (Ala.) Thompson

Jihaad Campbell, 4-star edge, Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy

Shazz Preston, 4-star WR, St. James (La.)

Tyler Booker, 4-star OT, Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy

Jaheim Oatis, 4-star DL, Columbia (Miss.)

Aaron Anderson, 4-star WR, New Orleans (La.) Edna Karr

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

atlbama

2nd Team
Nov 18, 2005
Dunwoody, GA
I think 3 of the 4 wide receivers signed in this class immediately become 3 of the fastest guys on the team. Check this out from the All American Bowl practice. Dude is flying!

Wow! Imagine what he can be after our S&C folks get a hold of him. They have proven to increase position specific speed even among those who already have elite speed.

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: The Ols and CraigD

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I can’t believe NSD is coming up in a few weeks and we don’t seem to be in the mix for any of the top guys. I think we still have spots open, I guess transfer portal recruiting. Would be nice to pick up another DB and DL

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
I can’t believe NSD is coming up in a few weeks and we don’t seem to be in the mix for any of the top guys. I think we still have spots open, I guess transfer portal recruiting. Would be nice to pick up another DB and DL
Bama is done...they aren't targeting any of the "top guys". They adressed needs and got who they wanted in this class, and will focus on the transfer portal.

Reactions: The Ols and B1GTide

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Bama is done...they aren't targeting any of the "top guys". They adressed needs and got who they wanted in this class, and will focus on the transfer portal.
Yeah, that’s why I said I can’t believe NSD is coming and Bama is not in the mix for any of the top guys. It just seems strange. Maybe Florida can flip a couple of the remaining guys. Hearing good things about recruiting in Gainesville ‘gaining’ momentum!

Reactions: The Ols

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Danny Lewis, unfortunately it seems Lewis deleted the tweet about his offer, but south tweeted that he is visiting soon.

Editing because he only deleted it temporarily and retweeted again. He's visiting soon.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: REDSEA and The Ols

MILEHIGHTIDE

1st Team
Apr 9, 2011
heard 5 star lb harold perkins decommitted from tam…not sure but sounds like possibly pressure to stay in state plays in texas but calls himself nola boy so who knows etc somebody needs to get waddle in touch with him leaving tam part at least and maybe collins on lswho RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.