College Football Coaching Carousel - 2022 edition

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
I think he bolts for a better offer
Rhule would be a candidate to replace Saban when he decides to retire. A few good years at Nebraska to better build his resume. Then move to a school with a better recruiting base and more money. The timing couldn’t be better.

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
To me, Tulane would be the absolute perfect spot for Prime Time Sanders. His flamboyance would fit perfectly in NOLA and allow him to gain some more experience before getting a bigger gig, if that's what he wants.
Possibly give LSU some competition for a few players in La. Oh for the days when LSU and Georgia had competition in state for players like Alabama has. Neither program was anything special with Tulane and GT in the SEC.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I'll give him points for honesty if nothing else. (Insert pine box and I'm not going to Alabama quotes here).

Being reported that UAB is going to hire Trent Dilfer.
I actually thought that Brian Vincent did a pretty decent job there with a 6-6 record and being pretty much thrown into the fray when Bill Clark resigned at the last minute due to health issues.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Rhule would be a candidate to replace Saban when he decides to retire. A few good years at Nebraska to better build his resume. Then move to a school with a better recruiting base and more money. The timing couldn’t be better.
You know this irritates me the most... In almost every thread related to Coach Saban, a name is brought up to replace Saban... c'mon man...

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Nebraska: Rams assistant, and former LSU offensive coordinator Jake Peetz is expected to join Matt Rhule's staff as quarterbacks coach with additional special teams responsibilities, Pete Thamel tweets.

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
That's what happens when you stick to a qb like Ugelele that was trash as a qb from the get go.
DJ came in as a freshman against a very good Notre Dame team on the road and had 439 yards passing, the 3rd most in school history. He was great from the get go.

Since then, he's had 1 game of over 250 yards passing in 25 starts. The issue, I think, is there's no one behind him better. Dabo yanked Kelly Bryant even though he was doing quite well as the starter because he had Trevor Lawrence in the wings.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
DJ came in as a freshman against a very good Notre Dame team on the road and had 439 yards passing, the 3rd most in school history. He was great from the get go.

Since then, he's had 1 game of over 250 yards passing in 25 starts. The issue, I think, is there's no one behind him better. Dabo yanked Kelly Bryant even though he was doing quite well as the starter because he had Trevor Lawrence in the wings.
People act like DJ forgot how to play football. Maybe he won't be all-world when all is said and done but right now, when the entire Clempson offense looks weak, it's easier to believe he's receiving terrible coaching from the inexperienced coordinators KarenAwwShucks hired from within.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.