Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Week 1 winners: Click here for full standings for Week 1
  1. B1GTide - $25 gift card
  2. Bamachamps - $20 gift card
  3. PattheCatinSaudi - $10 gift card
ALL winners need to send me their email address via a PM.

Tiebreaker explanation :

@B1GTide wins WK1 with 7 correct picks, Tiebreaker 1 of 11 point difference from actual.

@Bamachamps in 2nd with 7 correct picks and Tiebreaker 1 of 13 point difference.

@PattheCatinSaudi in 3rd w/ 6 correct picks & tiebreaker 2 of 29 passes difference over 12 other players with 6 correct picks (beat @RT39110 on Tiebreaker 2 because both had Tiebreaker 1 difference of 12).

Last edited:

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
@ROCKEE is the random winner for WEEK 1. ROCKEE - Send me your email in a private message.

How I selected the random winner: Each of the 121 Week 1 players was assigned a random # between 1 & 100000. I then randomly selected another number between 1 & 100000. The player with the lowest difference between their random number and the winning random number is the winner. All done in Excel.

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
@ROCKEE is the random winner for WEEK 1. ROCKEE - Send me your email in a private message.

How I selected the random winner: Each of the 121 Week 1 players was assigned a random # between 1 & 100000. I then randomly selected another number between 1 & 100000. The player with the lowest difference between their random number and the winning random number is the winner. All done in Excel.
Three cheers to ROCKEE and his prescient Week 1 picks! (y)

Reactions: BamaNation

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
I'm in. How do I check the results?
Click on PICKEM in menu.
Click on the 2019 Bowl pool.
Week 1 is in the books. We are in week 2 now. You can click on standings to see overall standings. Results will be updated periodically each day but probably not immediately.

Good luck!

PS> You can still get in right up until the last game. Even if you don't win the week or overall, you can win the random prize.

Note: Week 1 prize winners will receive their prizes on Friday!

Virginian

Nov 26, 2019
Wake Forest lets me down to break my streak by letting Michigan State actually have a pulse in their last game of the season.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
it would be a good idea to add a feature that would let you know if you accidentally skipped a pick. I just saw that I had done exactly that. I had not picked Notre Dame/Iowa State. I corrected that.

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
I am doing an amazing job so far in Week 2. 7 of 8. Simply amazing. Benevolent Dictators should always win but when it comes to the Pickems, I usually put the emphasis on benevolent and not so much on dictator. Reconsidering that seeing my name near the top this week! ;)

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
I usually put the emphasis on benevolent and not so much on dictator. Reconsidering that seeing my name near the top this week! ;)
If you gain any more ground on the leading three, you may want to dictate a new tiebreaker rule... ;)

Is there any way to easily see the cumulative weeks 1 and 2 totals and rankings, outside of some work on excel?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.