2021 Recruiting question

jjv0004

1st Team
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
2020 recruiting in the books. I think Bama got the best group of running backs, linebackers and QB. What are the glaring needs for 2021? Off the top of my head I would say wide receiver, tight end and d-tackle. Am I wrong? Other positions more pressing?

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
2020 recruiting in the books. I think Bama got the best group of running backs, linebackers and QB. What are the glaring needs for 2021? Off the top of my head I would say wide receiver, tight end and d-tackle. Am I wrong? Other positions more pressing?
I think WR will be a huge priority since Devonta and Waddle will be gone. Need to get another couple Amari, Ridley, Jeudy, Ruggs type. OL and TE would be next IMO.

Reactions: bamamc1

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
First off we need to replace Pete Golding or for him to develop a different approach. He doesn’t have the Resume to compete with the guys he’s recruiting against and it’s killing us. He has no NFL experience to throw at recruits. If a recruit asks him who has he developed or how many guys has he put in the nfl what is he gonna say? Guys at UTSA? The biggest mistake Saban made was when he didn’t offer Mel Tucker the defensive coordinator position. A ton of the recruits UGA got this year Mel tucker had already swayed. Hopefully Freddie roach can beat out some of these recruiters in the sec.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
First off we need to replace Pete Golding or for him to develop a different approach. He doesn’t have the Resume to compete with the guys he’s recruiting against and it’s killing us. He has no NFL experience to throw at recruits. If a recruit asks him who has he developed or how many guys has he put in the nfl what is he gonna say? Guys at UTSA? The biggest mistake Saban made was when he didn’t offer Mel Tucker the defensive coordinator position. A ton of the recruits UGA got this year Mel tucker had already swayed. Hopefully Freddie roach can beat out some of these recruiters in the sec.
Moo! :rolleyes:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
1. What?

2. What?

3. Yea, we should have fired Jeremy Pruitt and given the job to Mel Tucker.

You seem to think our recruiting sucks and it is mind boggling considering the end results.

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
1. What?

2. What?

3. Yea, we should have fired Jeremy Pruitt and given the job to Mel Tucker.

You seem to think our recruiting sucks and it is mind boggling considering the end results.
No I didn’t say our recruiting sucks, I like our class but I just don’t ignore what we are going up against. I’m just saying Pete Golding is getting his bottom whipped on the recruiting trail. Isn’t that a fact? We only got one guy out of his region and a ton of misses. I mean I know it has to be frustrating to him as a coach to not real in none of the guys you targeted on your own. You seem to have a problem with me having high expectations?

• Haha
Reactions: CoolBreeze

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
No I didn’t say our recruiting sucks, I like our class but I just don’t ignore what we are going up against. I’m just saying Pete Golding is getting his bottom whipped on the recruiting trail. Isn’t that a fact? We only got one guy out of his region and a ton of misses. I mean I know it has to be frustrating to him as a coach to not real in none of the guys you targeted on your own. You seem to have a problem with me having high expectations?
You are certainly entitled to your opinion, however wrong it is... :rolleyes:

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
But look he’s the guy we got ain’t nothing we can do about maybe he’ll change his approach. But let’s get back on subject.

• Haha
Reactions: CoolBreeze

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.