2023 Recruiting: 2023 Recruiting Targets

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
I didn't

I didn't say that, arch has been pretty cool about everything, the media and fans create the drama here, either one is fine but if we are not careful, we will end up with neither
You just mentioned we should take Eli because of less drama surrounding him and then named a ton of QB’s by name that you claim had no drama surrounding them. Bryce flipped from USC and was the #1 QB, that to me was dramatic because there was anticipation until he decommited and then committed to us. I’m glad we stuck it out.

Good players are always going to have drama around them created by the media and fans because of their talent and for subscribers. Are you suggesting we stir clear of good players because of the drama created by others around them then? Just trying to understand what your saying.

• Thank You
Reactions: sanjosecrimson

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
While of course I think we would take Arch if he chooses us, would I be off base by saying that I also think the staff may be sending a message to the Manning family of ‘we’re moving on’ by offering Eli Holstein? The measurables on Eli Holstein seem at least comparable if not better than for Arch. I won’t be disappointed one bit if we get Holstein and not Arch Manning.

Reactions: 4Bama and NoNC4Tubs

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
While of course I think we would take Arch if he chooses us, would I be off base by saying that I also think the staff may be sending a message to the Manning family of ‘we’re moving on’ by offering Eli Holstein? The measurables on Eli Holstein seem at least comparable if not better than for Arch. I won’t be disappointed one bit if we get Holstein and not Arch Manning.
Neither will i

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I don't think you are off base and I think that is something we probably do on other high profile guys also. Hank South is very respected for his intel and picks so I do think we are going hard after Eli and I like it. I don't see us signing both. Pretty ironic Eli is a Manning name.

JohnD

1st Team
Dec 22, 2003
They've "offered" several QB's.

Reactions: deliveryman35

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I'm not saying Alabama doesn't get Holstein one way or another, but its way too early to count out Manning at this stage. Its May and and we have a full football season to play out. The Mannings are too smart and business savvy to be hasty in their decision. Furthermore, Arch has been nothing but respectful with the way he has handled this whole journey. Unless he or his family tips their hats, its best to wait and see.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I'm not saying Alabama doesn't get Holstein one way or another, but its way too early to count out Manning at this stage. Its May and and we have a full football season to play out. The Mannings are too smart and business savvy to be hasty in their decision. Furthermore, Arch has been nothing but respectful with the way he has handled this whole journey. Unless he or his family tips their hats, its best to wait and see.
It`s just my opinion, but I still think he already knows where he wants to go. A REAL confounding factor could be if his family is torn and in disagreement.

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
I just saw a group photo of the holstein family. His Dad has to be 6-6 maybe 7, 280. No wonder eli is so big. Archie manning was 6-3. I never realized this, on tv he looks much shorter

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.