2023 Recruiting: 2023 Recruiting Targets

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
it’s official for me, I hate NIL recruiting. Seems most of the big names will wait until the last minute for the biggest offer

Reactions: BamaMark.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Nyckoles Harbor. I noticed Bama dropped out of his top 7 or so
This is a kid I really wanted to see in Crimson. At 17 y/o , Ran a ten-two hundred at 6-5,230. Really good student as well. Not sure of how he was recruited, but I thought we had a legit shot with him. Although local reports have him leaning Maryland, Something tells me he has Georgia on his mind.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
This is a kid I really wanted to see in Crimson. At 17 y/o , Ran a ten-two hundred at 6-5,230. Really good student as well. Not sure of how he was recruited, but I thought we had a legit shot with him. Although local reports have him leaning Maryland, Something tells me he has Georgia on his mind.
Kirby is selling something but he may wind up with the issues Bimbo will face

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
Reactions: Perrett4Bama

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
Best to keep the stable loaded with new young talent..
Yep and I agree. And I believe it is!..I really do. And I would be naive to believe that all of Bond,Law,Anderson,Prentice,and Shazz are going to be huge difference makers. But I also do believe that each has a chance to be,and to be really good. And we upgraded the class in the portal to where I cant remember EVER seeing a WR room that is faster than this one.ANYWHERE..And that includes Holden and Brooks who arent burners. Nor is Jones-Bell or Shazz in reality,although they are not turtles by any means. But the other 6 can really get it,including Burton.And yes Alabama has made Innis a priority and I agree. However it will not be the end of the world if we miss out on him. I dont care how many stars he has. And I like him.

But I will be disappointed if we miss out on Caleb Downs,at least 2-3 of the most elite ILBs we really want like Anthony Hill,and 1-2 of the OTs like Mauigoa to go along with Alinen who I believe we get.

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
Looks like we are in good shape with 4* and #2 TE Riley Williams after his OV. This kid has the prototype size and can run. Going to be hard to get him away from Oregon/west coast......

Yes!...I have been looking at him a lot. You are correct. He is big,athletic,and fast. He is on my wish list at TE,but like you said,to get an elite prospect(Unless its a QB) to come across the map doesnt happen every day.And Lanning is a GREAT recruiter.But many times when CNS really wants a young man?..He reels him in..

Reactions: TiderJack

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.