BREAKING 2024 3* S Rydarrius Morgan Flips to Bama

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
'Alabama has now flipped three prospects in the last four days, starting with two-sport athlete Amari Jefferson from Tennessee on Aug. 5. On Tuesday, the Tide pulled California four-star safety Peyton Woodyard from Georgia. Alabama now has four safeties in the class with Morgan."

Journalism is dead. :sneaky:

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
I remember just a few years ago, we were killing recruiting but safety was a complete mystery to us, it lasted for years, now we have em crawling everywhere. Recruiting is a strange business, I know one thing is that when Saban has a strong D, safety is big. Barron, haha, minka, just a few. The future I believe is bright for the big D, and safety play will be huge, we need to start this year, I believe we will. Oh and Caleb downs, good lord.

Last edited:

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I wonder how many S we are going to have in this class. We now have 2 and I think Dre Kirkpatrick Jr is also a S. Plus we have a few others we are recruiting I think?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.