2024 Recruiting: 2024 Recruiting Targets

jjv0004

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
On3, which is the best recruiting service, really likes him. Rivals, ESPN and 247 all seem to just copy one another. I think he is a good one and will be very needed next year since we will be down to Miller, Haynes and Young at running back.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
That is the 43rd ranked player in the 2024 class. ESPN is not calling him the 43rd ranked wide receiver. Look above the 43 and you can see they call him #9 at his position. He is good.
Saw an X photo of Perry Thompson after the game...did not look really thrilled...has to be having second thoughts after watching their passing game.

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
Saw an X photo of Perry Thompson after the game...did not look really thrilled...has to be having second thoughts after watching their passing game.
I'm sure Freeze is telling him he would be the difference maker. These kids all think that anyway. I would surprised if it made much of a difference to him. If anything it was closer than he imagined.

Reactions: NoNC4Tubs

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
It's all about money and playing time.
This is the right answer and the only answer for most of these kids. Thompson and Riddick both de committed from national championship teams and elite programs in favor of a dumpster in auburn. Cameron Coleman may possibly follow them as well. Logic will dictate that you play for perennial powerhouses to garnered nationwide attention and contend for conference ad national championships. And in the process, you are properly developed and coach up by some of the best in the business.
But instead, you go the barn where "average/ middle of the pack" mentality resides and dysfunctional is the norm in their athletic department.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads