2024 Recruiting: 2024 Recruiting Targets

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
It’s getting awful close to ESD, there is usually a lot more chatter this time of year. Things have truly changed, let’s hope for several flip in the next few weeks.

Reactions: CoolBreeze

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I would have thought some of the big time receivers would get in line to play with the #1 QB in this class. Maybe JS isn’t very vocal. We really needed a Richard Young in this class

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
We could get Hill if he was a priority. I have always thought he was waiting for some Bama love.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Anyone think beating Georgia, being in the playoffs helps pull a couple of kids on the fence? Like maybe Seaton?

Last edited:

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
When is signing day again?
When Is Early Signing Day?
Early signing day for college football teams is Dec. 20 this year.

That’s when the early signing period begins. It lasts from Dec. 20-22.

When Is National Signing Day For The Class of 2024?
College football’s national signing day is Feb. 7, 2024.

That is also just the first day of the regular signing period. That goes from Feb. 7 to April 1 for Division I players.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
When Is Early Signing Day?
Early signing day for college football teams is Dec. 20 this year.

That’s when the early signing period begins. It lasts from Dec. 20-22.

When Is National Signing Day For The Class of 2024?
College football’s national signing day is Feb. 7, 2024.

That is also just the first day of the regular signing period. That goes from Feb. 7 to April 1 for Division I players.

oof 17+ days is a long way away.

Reactions: CoolBreeze

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I think Bama is going to end up with an excellent class, no matter how much cash AU throws around
Agree and after watching 5 stars and highly touted players not panning out or transferring in the portal era, I don't get worked up too much about recuiting like I did before. Alabama has a stellar record under Saban of developing and coaching up players to fit our system. Our accomplishments, accolades and conference/ national championship speak for themselves. No one in the country can match Alabama in terms of winning consistently and hauling in the big prize for the last 17 years! If parents and kids can't see what's been going in Tuscaloosa for almost 2 decades, I don't know what to tell you.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
True. Freeze is upgrading Auburn's roster a good bit though.
It sure does, but development is still key. Look at Texas a&m with all those 5 stars. The problem with most 5 stars is they rarely have the patience and maturity to wait their turn, understand schemes, get develop and coach up before their ego and highly involved parents/ handlers get in their heads. That's why CNS is the GOAT. we talked about what's he accomplished on the field, but what makes him truly special is his amazing skill to not only attract talented players but to keep the majority of them on the roster until they're ready to make an impact. Jimbo sure couldn't do it and I'm not holding my breath on the reverend.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads