2024 Recruiting: 2024 Recruiting Targets

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
The portal is absolutely exploding. I assume we`ll be selective but I would strongly suspect there are and will be some guys in there that can help us over the next year or two at certain positions. I think it would be fascinating to be a fly on the wall in the conference room as the staff lays out projected needs, current players, and evals on portal players.

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
You can bet Coach Saban has coaches evaluating prospects like an NFL team. As well as his own roster.

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
Haven't really seen anything special out of our two commits. Though Thompson threw away from our DB commit. I'll say this, Trent Seaborn is special. Still just a 9th grader but you can tell he will be the top QB when he comes out.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
O and D line a priority for us with the portal? I personally hope so. That`s where you win or lose IMHO.
Will depend on how the class finishes out. A lot depends on where seaton goes.
They coaches have also made some late moves on dlinemen in this class that may payoff, but I would be surprised if we didn't target at least one major player in the portal on d line regardless.

jjv0004

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
Heard Kewan Lacy cancelled his OV to Bama after Saban's home visit with him. Then he gets a pick to Ole Miss by ON3. Might have to hit the portal for a running back.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads