Agiye Hall gone

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
“One thing that really stood out is the culture. Bama fans — they’re not really loving, if I could say — even when you leave," Hall told Horns247. "Texas fans are like a family. They love you unconditionally. They want the best for you and want to make sure you’re striving to be the best person you are, whether it’s people in the stands, players or coaches — they’re all connected, which is a good thing.”

There is so much I could say to this, but will just leave it here. SMH. 🤮

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
I understand that what he did was "minor" but it's not about the amount of the crime but just that he has the mindset to even consider doing it.
Son, just in case you actually come on here from time to time and read this: you have a world of talent that GOD gave you but you seem bound and determined to squander it over selfish actions. Think about your team and your future.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I understand that what he did was "minor" but it's not about the amount of the crime but just that he has the mindset to even consider doing it.
Son, just in case you actually come on here from time to time and read this: you have a world of talent that GOD gave you but you seem bound and determined to squander it over selfish actions. Think about your team and your future.
" Think about your team and your future ". I firmly believe that one`s upbringing determines whether or not one has the mindset to do this. At least in the majority of cases.

Reactions: BamaInMo1

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Yeah, it was never about Alabama. We were never going to feel his absence at all, and were in fact made better by his leaving. That's the sad thing.

For his sake, I hope he figures it out. Time passes extremely fast when it comes to these matters, and he's running out of it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.