hadTTownGparnts

Nov 30, 2017
The best 4 are
Michigan, Bama, Georgia, and Ohio State
But you take the RECENT head to head bumping out buckeyes and bulldogs and get
Michigan, Washington, Bama, and FSU
Then apply gumption consisting of basic right/wrong and get
Michigan, Washington, Bama, Texas

Cardinals seemingly unable to score a td tonight unfortunately.

Reactions: Con and AWRTR

GulfCoastTider

Hall of Fame
SIAP...

"It’s been a divisive question since the inception of the College Football Playoff or, more specifically, the selection committee: Should the four best or most deserving teams make the CFP? Based on what executive director Bill Hancock said to reporters on Tuesday, the answer is emphatic: The best.

"Hancock actually went so far as to dismiss the notion that the 'most deserving' is a concept the committee even considers. His answer was as brief as it was certain.

“I appreciate your asking that question. It is best. Most deserving is not anything in the committee’s lexicon. They are to rank the best teams in order, and that’s what they do. Just keep that word in mind: best teams,” Hancock said.

While there might not be a 'most deserving' directive there are criteria the committee considers that certain[ly] skew toward the realm of 'deserving,' such as placing a high value on going undefeated and winning conference championships.

"However, if the ultimate goal is the four best teams, that could spell trouble for Florida State."

Reactions: Con

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I think we're left out. I hope we destroy whoever we play in our bowl game to show what a farce it is that we were left out.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Every game that mattered went chalk for the last 5 weeks of the season. The Washington win was not material as the winner of that game was in no matter what. Same with Ohio State vs. Michigan.

Alabama did its job. Now let's see what happens.
I’m not going to let it ruin my overall enjoyment of beating UGA for the SEC Title.

But man it’s still gonna suck to get left out for this FSU team.

They will get murdered in the CFBP

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
Thank god this BS is done after this year to some extent..if they leave the SEC out the winner needs an asterisk next to that championship

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads