Biden Policy Thread - Part Two...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Also, a somewhat random thought that popped into my head while scrolling through FB today: I'm fairly certain that most of the people posting messages of doom referencing Orwell's "1984" never actually read it. Nor, I'd guess, have they read Huxley's "Brave New World".

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Also, a somewhat random thought that popped into my head while scrolling through FB today: I'm fairly certain that most of the people posting messages of doom referencing Orwell's "1984" never actually read it. Nor, I'd guess, have they read Huxley's "Brave New World".
I've seen the TV show Brave New World. Lots of orgies, seems like a fun future.

• Haha
Reactions: seebell

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
i guess governor frat boy is going to have to threaten to whoop jen psaki now. she basically called him a liar from the podium.

i find it very refreshing that the biden white house is not suffering these fools and their bad faith non-sense.

I believe her to be the absolute best person that has held this position in my lifetime

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
IDK how much lower we can go below 6%, until we can get our leisure/service sector back on its feet...
hopefully as we get more people vaccinated these sectors can start bouncing back.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I believe her to be the absolute best person that has held this position in my lifetime

Oh you didn’t like Barbie, Huck, and Spicy? Man you are being biased.. This woman now is incredibly rude and condescending to reporters asking serious questions that us patriotic peoples need to know the answers to. You must be a poster bought by the CCP

seriously this is a breath of fresh air. I think all of Biden’s appointments are as well. It’s amazing how qualified people make a difference vs The Who’s who of 8chan list of candidates. I also love the fact that I don’t have the name of the President in the front of my mind 24/7 because there is a scandal every hour of the day.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
More not winning

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

You may have heard the good news about the recently passed COVID relief bill. With the passage of this new law, you may now be able to get higher tax credits to lower your current monthly premium. On average, monthly premiums for coverage through HealthCare.gov will be lower by $50 per person.

To receive this additional financial assistance (tax credits), come back to HealthCare.gov and update your 2021 application to see what savings you qualify for now. You’ll then need to reselect your current plan so that any new savings can take effect for the remainder of the year.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I'm a little confused. These 'executive actions', are they legislative proposals or executive orders and can he even do this by executive order. Since everytime a Dem mentions gun control changes, it causes a run on gun stores, the preferable action would be executive order followed by legislative proposals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.