Bama Game Thread: Bowl games selection show discussion

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Figured we could discuss them all as they are released in real time. Especially the Bama selection.

nostalgia moment: anyone wish for the days when multiple bowls would try to get Bama and it wasn’t so automatic - especially in situations like this year?

Last edited:

VernonTider

Scout Team
Nov 9, 2019
I want Bama-Michigan in the Citrus. I want ESPN to be exactly right on that projection for once. I want Saban winning to be the final image Jim Harbaugh has at Michigan before he goes to coach the Carolina Panthers, or the Detroit Lions, or whomever. I actually think Harbaugh is a much, much better coach for the NFL than for college. I'm a LONG time 49ers fan, too, like back around the time Montana was drafted. Harbaugh completely, totally turned them around in 2011, basically with the same players in place that were there before he got there. I don't like Michigan, never have, and think they're the most overrated program in college football -- maybe the most overrated sports team in the U.S.

Reactions: B1GTide

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I want Bama-Michigan in the Citrus. I want ESPN to be exactly right on that projection for once. I want Saban winning to be the final image Jim Harbaugh has at Michigan before he goes to coach the Carolina Panthers, or the Detroit Lions, or whomever. I actually think Harbaugh is a much, much better coach for the NFL than for college. I'm a LONG time 49ers fan, too, like back around the time Montana was drafted. Harbaugh completely, totally turned them around in 2011, basically with the same players in place that were there before he got there. I don't like Michigan, never have, and think they're the most overrated program in college football -- maybe the most overrated sports team in the U.S.
Notre Dame says, "Hi."

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I cannot imagine what Rece and the rest of the ESPN folks have been talking about for the last 3 hours.

squib

1st Team
Sep 24, 2005
Right now they are talking about how much Jalen learned from Tua. Lol. They are just making up crap to fill the time slot.

• Haha
Reactions: B1GTide

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.