Cliffnotes for those who dont want to watch but would like to comment.
- Pate goes over 3 times where people tried to say "this is the end of the Bama dynasty"
- They are after Kelly 2015, Clemson 2018, and Cochran leaving
- He states alot of people said Saban couldnt keep up with the mobile quarterback, but were proven wrong when he adjusted
-He said 2018 Alabama was a team that many insiders would agree was really lucky to be in Santa Clara. Said there was alot of internal struggle, and people outside the program really thought the Clemson game was a changing of the guard moment. (Here one of ours said 'Paradigm shift'). But said Alabama never stopped being the top program and Clemson never started being the best program. Said Clemson has yet to experience the issues that Bama has had to overcome during their run that Bama has had in the past 12 years.
- He said that many prominent members of the media thought Cochran was the key to the Bama machine, but were proven dead wrong. Said insiders knew it was a change that Saban has been wanting for years. And Bama made a clear upgrade.
- Ultimately he said "Stop Doubting Bama and Saban"